Chapter 4:Your House Is--

🌸Funneh's P.O.V🌸
You know the feeling when someone is different from you? Not the normal 'I'm unique stuff',its the 'I am richer than you so bow down me'.I always hated that title,it makes me irritated.I don't want to be treated that special,I mean I am also a living human being.Not a 100 year old Goddess! I sighed heavily as I let our teacher's words pass through my ear on to the other.I grabbed a piece of bond of paper and started to doodle on the paper.

"And that's how Donald Trump is the best president."Our teacher said.She dropped her teaching stick on her table and waved goodbye to the rest of us.

"Hey Funneh! Wanna hang out with these two um peasants?"I heard Alicia as she looked at Kyran and Alec disgustingly,I rolled my eyes and spoke.

"They are not peasants! Geez Felicia, and you three are going to my house."I retorted while packing my stuff.Kyran and Alec's mouth were dangling open.

I dropped my phone on the floor! Sh*t.I picked it up and thank goodness its not broken,I scrolled through my contacts list and found my driver's name.I called my driver and he told me that he will be there soon,infact.Too soon! I walked down with Alicia,Kyran Alec and Gold.She tagged with us..

After we arrived at my place Alec and Kyran's eyes were wide open.Talk about their expressions,they looked like they needed an eye surgery.They followed me to my house as my father looked at Kyran and Alec with such eyes,I managed to convince my father to let them enter! Whoop!

I let them in inside my room,they stared in awe in all of my expensive furniture and jewelry.Why do people react like this? I mean,this made with the same material,wood.I sighed heavily,as they still wondered around my room to see what else I have,

"Funneh, what's this?"Gold asked. She looked and stared intently at the cover.

"Hm? Let me see."I stated as she showed the book.

"The history.."I muttered softly, how did they find this?

I took the book from Gold's hands as I flipped the pages. This was how the company was build,how we became rich and how my dad became the mayor.Then I red," The company was stolen, it wasn't originally ours. I just wanted to be rich, so I blackmailed the owner and he was generous enough to give the company away." My voice laced with frustration.
Why? Why did he have to do this? Why my dad?

Alec hugged me and said,"It's ok Funneh, calm down.It's not your fault.."

I tear slipped down my face and I wipped it quickly.My breathing hitched,
.
.
.
.
After my friends left the house I stayed in my room.Why would my mother and father let this slip through,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! I'm sorry I haven't been updating lately, we have been packing for a vacation in five days.So we will not be meeting in two months, I am so sorry I have been a terrible author.

With Love,
Ally