Nice To Meet You

(Soo, I decided to let the parts where the words are slanted is when they are speaking Korean)
Amber's pov.

Mmm. Why was it so dark? Ouch. It hurts to move too. What happened?

I tried opening my eyes, It took some time but I did. It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the lighting.

"AMBER!!?"

Hmm. Luna? Where am I?

"Amber!! Thank God you're okay!!"

Krystal too. Where's Victoria?

"Guys, hush. She is obviously confused."

Ahh.

I tried turning my head but there was a sharp pain in my neck. I finally noticed I had a neck brace. I also had a cast on my leg and arm. I tried opening my mouth to speak but only air came out. Who knew it hurt to breath.

"Don't rush yourself Amber. The doctor says to take things slow."

I finally got some voice to come out.

"Wh-what? Happened?"

They looked at each other and they began to speak. When they said they only found me when I was hit by a car on the road and I had pushed someone out of the way.

"Ahh. I remember."

My mind went back to who I pushed out of the way. A man with black and red hair.

"Is he okay?"

"He's fine Amber. We didn't get his name though."

Speaking of the devil, we heard a knock coming from the door.

"You have visitors miss Liu."

Hmm. I moved my head a little to catch who it was. 4 men? Wait a minute. My mind was processing the faces in front of me.

"Woahhh. Y-you're Pewdiepie!! And Markiplier!! And Jacksepticeye?! And Cinnamontoastken? What are youtubers doing here?"

"Amber, that was the guy you pushed out of the way!" Luna pointed at Markiplier.

"Oh my gosh man, are you okay?? You should've looked when you were walking, you could've seriously got injured!"

I tried moving a little but I winced when I felt a pain in my neck.

"Are you alright?!?! I'm so so so sorry!! I should have. I didn't mean for this to happen."

"No, it's kind of my fault for pushing you. You could've died though and I didn't wanna take that chance. I'm all good and such. By the way, I just noticed the room is really crowed with stuff."

"The fans came yesterday. They gave us all this stuff. Did you happen to know how they all found out."

"Ohhh. I know why. I met a fan yesterday and he must've saw it all go down. That's probably why."

I finally realized everyone must be going crazy, worrying about me. My mom must have known and the rest of my family.

"Don't worry Amber. We contacted your family and told your fans you were okay." Victoria said.

"Oml, thanks guys. Anyways, since you guys are here. Would it be bad if I asked for your autographs or a photo?"

Marks pov.

She was somehow very forgiving and chill about this. It bothered me a little. I mean, she didn't blame me for anything really except for not looking where I was going.

When she asked if she could have our autographs or photo. I looked at the guys and they happily agreed. We went up by her and tried to get close to her without hurting her. One of the girls had a camera and she took a few photos of us.

When that was done, she got a paper and with a pen, we gave her our signatures. After that, she took a picture of it and posted it on her social media.

"Thanks guys. This really is awesome seeing you guys."

"No problem. If there was anything I could do to make it up to you."

"No no man. It's alright."

"Really?! It can be anything, do you live here?"

"Uhh, I'll be here for a couple of days,just vacation but I am actually from here. Why?"

"Great!! If possible, when you get better I would like to take you out for dinner. Not a date!! Just, it would really make me feel better to know you got better and I could that you."

"Seriously man, it's fine! Meeting you has been awesome enough."

"Please!! I would also like for you to be in a video with me, just a short video."

She was thinking and her friends talked to her.

"He just wants to take you out Amber, he must feel so guilty."

"And there will be food!!"

"Okay, I agree!! Doesn't sound so bad."

"Okay, thank you so much. Here is my number!!"

Omygod, I feel like it is a date. But no, I was just repaying her. I couldn't leave like this.

"Ahh, okay. I'll call you when I'm discharged."

"Yes, thank you again!! Hope you get well soon."

Amber's pov.

I didn't wanna make this guy feel any worse then he already did. It didn't seem that bad anyway, maybe we could become friends. Worth a shot.

"Ahh guys. This makes me feel so tired. Mind if I take a nap. You guys can go back to the hotel to, I want you  guys to get actual rest in an actual bed."

"No!! We are not leaving you."

Luna looked tired for days and I really wanted them to be comfortable.

"Victoria!! You understand right!! Please tell them"

Victoria looked at me then Krystal and Victoria.

"I don't wanna leave you either Amber but I know us going back might be a better idea. Besides, we could come back tommorow. We just need to get changed, take a shower and get some rest"

Krystal and Luna just looked at each other and knew there was fighting against our leader.

"Fine!! But we are coming back first thing in the morning"

"Okay, yes Luna."

They hugged me and said their goodbyes.

I took my time staring off into space, finally drifting to sleep.

Tbc...
-
I'm so sorry, my grammar is just shit.