2

Dylan's Pov

"I am so gonna get my ass tore up by Stephen" I say looking at my girl, Krystal.

"Clam down baby, I don't think he will be that mad" she says.

"Oh you don't know Stephen at all. I won't be sitting down for weeks, once he is through with me." I explained.

"I'm so late, I'm so dead"

Stephen's Pov

I am so pissed off. I can't stop pacing. I am so going to tear Dylan's ass up. I told him specifically to be home at curfew. It's now 2am and he is 5 hours late! And I have no idea where he is. He could of at least called to let me know he is safe.

"How could he do this?" I ask the boys.

"Let's just calm down, I'm pretty sure he will be back home soon." Stefan says

"I don't get how he could do this, I got home when you told me to. Why didn't he?" Dean wondered.

"He won't be sitting for a month after I'm done with him." I sit on the couch and clam my breathing. After a while I hear the door open but I keep my cool.

Dylan and Krystal walk in the room. I take one look at Dylan and scold. I keep my voice calm and low.

"Stefan go take Krystal home." I say

Dylan slowly leans into Krystal and whispers I told you he would be mad.

"Im not mad. Stefan go take the girl."

Once they leave, Dean asks "your not?"

"Nope." I stand "I'm furious! How dare you come home way past your curfew. I gave you a direct order to be home on time!" I say with my voice rising with each word. I have everyone in the room cringing at my tone because they know not to disobey a direct order.

I slowly and torturously walk towards him like I'm stalking my prey. He cowers and tries to hide behind Dean, who is closer to him. But Dean knows not to interfere between with my punish he moves and stands beside James and Grant.

I continue my rant and Dylan slowly backs into the corner. He is shaking with fear. I slam my hands by his head and being my mouth close to his ear and whisper harshly.

"I want you to bare yourself and stand in the middle of the living room in the next 10 seconds and bend over the couch." I back away from him "One."

Dylan's Pov

The second I hear him say one. I run to the couch and strip. I lean over the couch before he could get to 10. He starts to remove his belt and I know I won't be able to sit for about a year.

"Dylan there will be no lecture but you will be receiving 50 bare."

"Yes Sir." I whimper and feel a slap on my butt. Damn that hurts. Well of course it does, it's Stephen spanking I'm talking about.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Please I'll never do it again." I cry.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Please Stephen I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I beg. He rubs my back smoothly and whispers in my ear.

"Only five more baby." He sent the next five to my sir spots.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

He finishes and drops the belt and sits on the couch. He slowly pulls me on his lap being careful of my butt.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I won't disobey you again. I swear I won't." I cry into his chest.

Stephen's Pov

"Shh, it's ok baby I forgive you. It's over. I'm not mad anymore." I whisper and rock him slowly. Dean brings a blanket over and wraps it around Dylan. I mouth a thank you and he nods. It takes me about 20 minutes to get him calm. I realize he cried himself to sleep.

At that time Stefan comes back in the house. I pick him up and tell everyone else to go to sleep. I lay him in my room knowing he has separation issues after a good spanking. I come out heading to go pick my belt from the living when I see the rest of my brothers there waiting for me. I slip my belt on and look at them.

"What?" I question.

"Nothing. Nothing at all except that the first time that you ever scared all of us at the same time shitless while giving someone else a punishment" they explain.

"Language and well thank you. I will take that as a compliment." I say as I walk out the room. "Goodnight!" I yell.

I hear faint good nights and walk into my room with sleeping Dylan there. I strip down to my underwear and put on some pajama bottoms on. I climb into bed and as soon as I get comfortable Dylan comes and snuggles in closer. I smile and kiss his forehead and close my eyes and sleep.

Thoughts? I changed the last chapter as well cause I was not liking the beginning of it. But I hope you like it. PROMPTS? REQUESTS?Let me know. This is my first Fanfic so don't be too hard on me please.