Growth Sprout

Alicia walked passed several students as she made her way to the library. Even though she had left SRT Cyberjaya, the middle school she attends to apparently have the same system.

She went to a shelf and picked up a certain book, do a hand scan and then the pillar near the shelf revealed a door. She got in then it sent her straight into MATA. In the room, there is Agent Rizwan and someone else standing next to him. The person is almost the same height level as Rizwan and Alicia felt her blood rise. 

The person turned and it was no other than Ali himself. "Oh, hey Alicia." He says, smiling at her. 

She merely stared at him (trying her darn hardest not to squirm) before turning her gaze to Agent Rizwan. She stood next to him at the table. "What happened?" She asks. 

The man began to explain before he was stopped abruptly by an angry man in a large holographic screen in front of them. It was no other than General Rama, Alicia's own father. 

"..-Act quickly!"  He reminds them each time before they depart to their mission. 

As they were escorted to the place, Alicia sat next to Ali. Feeling rather awkward, she stared out at the window. 

The reason why she had been acting differently was because of Ali. Ever since they started middle school, Ali has been changing. His baby cheeks had disappeared, his chest became board, his voice began to get rough and most importantly; he grew taller. 

It was a very shocking change for Alicia, who had been used to be very dominative with the fact that Ali is shorter than her. Now, he is few inches taller and she feels very, very insecure about it. 

Not to mention that Alicia went to an all girls' middle school, so this sums up everything. 

Alicia glanced at him at the corner of her eyes. On Ali's lap is Comot, all snuggled up and doesn't even look like it's about to go on a mission. Oh yeah, he also became ho..-

"Come on, Alicia. Let's go." Ali says which startled her. They went out of the vehicle and separated, following the plan that they had formed. 

As he jogged off, Alicia looked at him. "He has a nice arse." She thought and mentally choked herself. 

  It was too hard to get rid of one image from her mind. There are about 5 people chasing after her and it is all because she was so distracted with Ali's bottom! She runs and didn't even realize she is turning a dead end until she was met with a high wall. 

"Hehehe..." One of the guys who were chasing her chuckled. "Where are you going now, young missus?" In his hand is a bat with nails poking out. 

 Alicia felt like crying and dying altogether. She is so scared that her feet refused to move and her arms merely trembled at her sides. Her mind is blurry and all she could think of is death. 

She doesn't hear someone jumping down behind her and yanked her scarf. She saw beside her face was a hand holding a sphere object. The object dropped near the criminals and blasted them off before returning back to the hand. 

 The hero was no other than Agent Ali himself. He quickly made the criminals unconcious. When he was finished, he turned to look at her. 

"You're getting rusty, Alicia!" Ali says

"You're getting rusty, Alicia!" Ali says. "If something happened to you, how am I going to tell the general?" 

 Alicia pulled her scarf to her mouth, her face red as a tomato. She didn't even look at him out of embarrasment. 

"Shut up." She mumbles. "Mind your own business, idiot." 

He sighs and shakes his head. "The mission is done. Let's head back." 

 If Alicia had the ability to manipulate time, she would have went back to the time where they got out of the vehicle. She regretted staring at Ali, fanatizing at his freaking butt! When they arrived at MATA, it was a relief Ali hadn't mentioned about her mistake to the general. 

Before they reached to the door where they would seperate to their own libraries, Ali called her. 

"Hey, Alicia!" She glared at him.

"What?"

"Oooh, fiesty! Be grateful I saved your freaking ass," Alicia blushed at the word 'ass'. "- out there!" 

She turned and pushed a button. "Remember, you owe me!" Ali says as she stepped inside the elevator. 

Alicia looked at his face. Determined, yet sly. Secretly, his smirking face is what she liked the most even though it annoyed her at certain times. 

She smiled at him and she hoped he would see it before the door shuts."I will, you goddamned growth sprout."

🎉 Growth Sprout - Ali x Alicia (Ejen Ali Fanfic) [ONE-SHOT] hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉