Chapter 1

Dan's P.O.V
It was Friday morning and the rain was covering the floor in water drenched I stood there outside of the radio station waiting for Claire to arrive as I had lost my key and no one else is there, I came across a poster someone was looking for a flat mate I would love a new flat but I would probably scare them away with my late night crying. I live by myself in a mouldy old flat if you want to know what happened my mom and dad or 'they' as I call them kicked me out for being gay, in our family it is known that we have a reputation of marrying a rich young girl and getting her pregnant. I can't help it if I am attracted to boys well 'they' caught me making out with Christopher Mullen our next door neighbours son, they asked Christopher to go home shouted at me and kicked me out with the little of my belongings. It took me awhile but I found a shabby little flat up near the Chinese on the other side of town it smelled of stale pee but the rent was cheap only £25 a month my jobs earnings covered that, I started working at the radio station when Claire found me broadcasting my opinions live I was hired on the spot the only good thing I have done. Finally Claire arrived and opened the door before going in I wrote down the number on the poster his name was Phil maybe I could do with a flat mate get to know someone other than Claire and John from the Chinese, He will just have to put up with my depression seen as though I need a new flat one that doesn't smell of pee and its bathroom window doesn't face the Chinese so everyone can see me getting into the shower from outside. Well I guess it is time to start my day ugh here we go again, I hope I can actually talk to him I really do hate my flat and I have got lots of money to cover it now I am sure I have heard the name Phil somewhere.