Chapter 3

Dan's P.O.V
As I walked into the radio station I saw that same cute guy who I check out on a daily basis I don't know his name yet, as I smiled at him he turned round and smiled back I turned away blushing focusing on my work so things wouldn't get any more awkward. I am going to call 'Phil' later on to see if I can be his flat mate because every time I enter my own flat I feel annoyed at how grubby it looks, today Claire wanted me to interview a 5 star Michelin chef her name was Emily and when I saw her cooking I could tell how good she was. Suddenly the boy I had the hots for walked into the room and said "I'm going to head home Claire because I have finished my work see you later." She said smiling "Okay see you later." She didn't say his name but I don't know why, as I finished for the day I headed outside and saw two young girls kissing how sweet they are very lucky to have nice accepting parents. Just as I though that I saw one of the girls parents run up to them and hugged them both they saw me staring and smiled I smiled back and waved as I walked off to my grubby flat where I spend the night flicking through YouTube, I pulled out my phone and put in the number of my potential flat mate as it dialled I felt nervous but decided to toughen up I heard the guy say "Hi." in a voice that sounded familiar I heard him sniffing but didn't say anything I took a deep breath and said "Hi I want to talk about the whole flat mate thing?" He said "Sure." I said "Well maybe we can meet on Wednesday next week and discuss it there." I sounded nervous as hell for gods sake he said "Okay well I have to go bye." He was sniffing again I really do hope he is alright, I said "Bye." and put down the phone I then went to bed and on YouTube I saw that hottie from work on the home page he had done a cover of Toxic I watched it blushing and hit the subscribe button before falling asleep to the sound of sirens in the distance ugh way too noisy.