I Love Half of My Family

I was in the car with my godmom,M$NEY,going to meet my mom,Keisha,at the studio.I just hope that my dad isn't their.I never see him because he's ALWAYS working.My mom always trys to get me to talk to him but I never do.See when I was little we use to be this "Big Happy Family" until my Dad got asigned to this new boy band Mindless Behavior.That's why I don't have that--Daddy Daughter--relationship like me & my mom have a--Mother Daughter--relationship.

M$NEY:Have you talked to your daddy yet?

Kenera:Nope....and not planning on it either.

M$NEY:Comn Kenny.If you want to have your dad back you gotta talk to him.

Kenera:If I talk to him and we start to get along he's just gonna go back to work again.

M$NEY:That was the past-

Kenera:And is gonna be the future.

We got out the car and walked in the studio.MB,Vincent,Mom,and....Dad.I walked in and there he was...Prodigy.He's been my crush since my Vince signed them to Interscope.I doubt he likes me,we only friends but I still have feelings for him.

Kenera:Hey guys

MB:Hey Ken

Roc,Prince,and Ray came and hugged me then it was Prod I was shaking soooo much.I could smell his Usher cologne.I then snapped back into reality when I heard the guys calling his name.

MB:Prod...Prod...PRODIGY!!!

Prod:Huh?Oh yeah...sorry.

Kenera:*Blushes*

Dad:Hey babygirl

Kenera:uhh...yeah

Sorry I got to go:)))Comment,Vote,Like