Chapter 2

"Hello there Yoonie" I heard a familiar voice speak through the cracked phone, in my hands.

"Hello Mr Kang" I say with a hint of curiosity in my voice.

"I am glad you are now fully recovered from your little incident, but today you start your first day back." I sigh remembering that I have to go back to work today. Don't get me wrong I love my job, but I thought I could get a day off for being in the hospital for the past 3 months, but I guess not.

"Please report to the station immediately your team is there waiting for your arrival." said my boss.   

I nod my head forgetting that I'm on the phone before saying goodbye and heading towards the station, of course stopping by a convenient store to get some breakfast first.

Once I step into the station all I could hear was clapping and hollering. As I step into the case room I am met by my colleagues back and a futbol game on the tv.

"Unnie your back!!" I heard Katrina say as I walk towards the conference table in the middle of the room, where everyone is sat watching the game.  Once Katrina speaks everyone looks behind them and immediately stands up. As I open my mouth to speak chief, Mr Kang, walks in.

"Welcome back Yoonie" He says in a stern voice.

"It's good to be back" I say with a small smile.

"Well now that you're back and fully recovered we must commence the next case and give the additional information to the others" He said that last part looking straight at me.

"As you all know 3 months ago our very own Yoonie was sent to the hospital after capturing and imprisoning one of Korea's most wanted men due to some injuries. As her first case being that of a grand one we have promoted her to chief of detectives here in Seoul Station which means you will now have to treat her as your superior. Although someone else has got her too." He says looking at me.

Mr Kang is a very strict face man in his 27th year of life but sure as hell doesn't act like it. He has dark brown hair that shines light in the sun, light pale skin, and he stands tall at 183 cm (roughly around 5'11 or 6'0 ft) I would totally date him if it wasn't for the fact that he's my boss and has a child. When he was 22 he got his first love pregnant. After having the baby she fled from the country because she didn't want the baby. I guess she wasn't prepared to have a baby but luckily he didn't have any choice but to claim the child. Ever since he has protected his lovely daughter. The only reason I know this is because he got drunk one night and I had to take him home and when I asked him who the little shoes at the entrance of the house was he spilled the beans. After realising what he had told me he asked to keep it a secret as no one knows he has a daughter but his mother and I.

I too, looked straight at him as he continues speaking. "The Korean FBI have contacted her with a position for being a spy but she must first get through this next case." He says a little sadly

"Please do not treat her differently because she might get into the FBI." I look towards my colleagues and see them all nod their heads towards him. "Alright then I'll begin with the profile for your upcoming case." He said turning around and gathering the papers and handing a document folder to each of us.

"Your next case is M3aN." He says with a straight face as if that's the only information we need.

"What is M3aN ?" I said questioning him.

"M3aN is one the most wanted gangs of all Korea. They deal with drugs, weapons, prostitutes, etc. Anything that is the law they basically break it. But now it's gone too far. We have had multiple cases for M3aN; no one able to catch them but that's when you come into the picture Yoonie."

"Me? Why Me ?" I said surprised.

"You are the only person who was able to capture a criminal from the wanted list and still be alive. So we are bringing you back." He said.

"Okay. What's the plan?" I say excited

"M3aN is a 3 member gang. The leader Kim Junsu. He is the most ruthless of them all. It's said that he killed his own father for hurting his younger sister Irene. All his father did was accidently bump into her causing her to fall to the ground, but once Irene starting crying from the fall, blood was spilled. The next member is Min Hyuk. Hyuk is the strongest one of the three. He once broke a punching bag after two hits, and sent the bag flying off its grip. The last member also the youngest is Song Joo. Joo is the maknae. Joo didn't really do anything. He doesn't do much, he kinda just sits and watch. Apparently when Joo was a kid Junsu found his practically dead body on the ground by one of their shipment houses. After that Joo became part of the group but never really liked what they did. He couldn't leave because Junsu would kill him and he would never bite the hand that fed him."

"Wow they seem like a hand full." Katherine said annoyed at the fact that she needs to deal with people like them.

"Yeah they are" said Mr Kang

"So what are we gonna do?" said one of my colleagues, Kris.

"I'm glad you asked Kris." said Mr Kang with a sly smirk at the end.

"Well first you need to know some more information. As you all know kpop idols and kpop in general has been growing. Especially a group by the name of BTS." He said looking at us. We all nod. BTS is a hell of a group. I took my little sister to one of their concerts and I could barely hear myself think when I was in the venue. Those girls were loud, but I found the concert entertaining. Those boys really have a lot of energy and talent.

"I'm guessing it involves them somehow" Katrina said questioningly

"Actually it does"