Chapter 1 : Its been awhile...

"ALYSSA!!! Get you're lazy butt up and out of bed" her mom yells from downstairs. Alyssa would rather crawl back under the pink warm cozy blanket that was keeping her occupied and wonder why do parents think it's okay to wake up their children in the ass crack of dawn?? After a few minutes she figured if wanted to live til tomorrow, it would be best to get up right now. She didn't even bother to look in the mirror. Alyssa didn't worry about who would see her because the only people in the house was her brother, her mom and dad, plus they've seen worst. She just slipped on her grey bunny slippers and just dragged her body downstairs. She couldn't be that upset because the smell of freshly baked pancakes filled the air. Everyone knows that if her mom made pancakes then she was in a great mood. A smile spread across her face as she entered the kitchen but she soon saw it was empty, the only thing in the kitchen was a pile of pancakes in the middle of the table. Which was extremely weird because once the smell hit the air it was usually like WorldWar lll. Not to mention her brother was a complete pig, she never understood why so many girls fell for him. "Say nothing if you want me to eat all of the pancakes" Alyssa said quietly to herself. "I don't think so princess, but cute try" Said a low voice from behind her. Alyssa could help but jump and she knew that voice all too well, a voice that sent shivers down her spine. She felt a large hand resting on the small of her back and could basically feel him breathing down on her neck. She spun around as fast as she can while praying she didn't fall in front of him. "Well hello to you too, I'm doing great! Thanks for asking." She stated with an eye roll. "Five years apart and that's the first thing you said to me? No I've missed you? I'm nothing without you? You're an absolute god?"He raises his hand so it's gently caressing her cheeks. "Okay, I'm at my limit of being touched today and I'll be damned if you try and take away theses delicious pancakes" Alyssa says in most threatening deep voice she could muster up and over looking his cocky ways. "Don't worry, I'm not a pancake thief, but i had my eye on them first so....... finders keepers, princess" He said with breaking eye contact with Alyssa. "That rule doesn't even apply to this situation"
"When it comes to you, it does" he stated slowly. Well keep your hands to yourself, Mr.Casanova" She said with annoyance and staring straight into his ocean blue eyes. And trying to escape, although he never budged. "Is that a challenge, doll face?" He says in a dangerously low voice. "Woah! Looks like you guys already met" Alyssas mom said in a knowingly way. "I was just leaving..." Alyssa says, trying to get out of his strong grip and with her luck he didn't move an inch. "I don't think so, dear" He says in a taunting tone. "I just got here and I'm sure you're mom will want all of us to have lunch together." He says without taking his eyes off of her. "Exactly! Now Alyssa please go get your brother for me please?" Her mom will not gonna take no for answer, so she just grunts in defeat. He releases Alyssa and so she can get her brother but not before he pulls her into his chest and lowly whispers "It's been awhile, princess."