Burgers (Oikawa)

Oikawa and (m/n) have been married for about 3 years now. Due to an injury, Oikawa was unable to play volleyball professionally and settled on becoming a personal fitness trainer while his husband was a manager for their local grocery store.

On (m/n)'s day off he didn't bother waking up until around noon. Then he enjoyed the rest of his day lazing around their condo flipping through channels. News? No. Soap opera? No. Cop show? Too cliche. Frozen? Too many songs. After 10 minutes of channel surfing, the (h/c)ette stopped on a rerun of sponge bob.

After hours of cartoons, and short bathroom breaks, (m/n) heard the door swing open and his loving husband said in a sing song voice "honey I'm hoooome".  (M/n) replied with a quiet greeting not feeling like getting up to properly greet Oikawa. Giving a small glance at the clock he noticed it was about 7 o'clock in the evening another day successfully wasted watching reruns of old cartoons.

"It's starting to get late what do you want to do for dinner?" (m/n) asked just now noticing he hadn't so much as had a piece of bread to eat all day.

"Hmm, I had a big lunch so I'm not really that hungry," Oikawa responded slowly making his way over to the male on their sofa. Leaning over the back he planted a kiss on the male's cheek.

"I'm not really all that hungry either, but I could eat," (m/n) lied through his teeth but he didn't feel like cooking and didn't want to bother the brunette to cook if he wasn't going to be having any of the food.

"Well, what do you have in mind?" Oikawa stepped over the back of the sofa so that he could sit next to his husband while they talked.

"I don't know, what about you?" (m/n) was never too sure of his answers and always tried to choose something that the more confident male would like which often ended with the (h/c)ette male being indecisive.

"I don't care if you're hungry, let's eat" Oikawa grabbed the remote from (m/n)'s  hand and turned off the tv which was just finishing the fairly odd parent's theme song.

"That what we're going to do" (m/n) replied back giving a weird look to the shorter male. "But first you have to tell me what it is you're hungry for" he continued to add.

"Let me think. What's left in our fridge?"

"Well there's tuna" (m/n) said trying to be helpful"

"That went bad a week ago"

"Hmm, what about the chilli?"

"You finished that yesterday," Oikawa said with a sigh.

Getting off the sofa and stretching the (h/c)ette male suggested getting something delivered.

"Why would I want to eat liver," Oikawa said with a disgusted face "I don't even like liver."

"No, I said delivered" (m/n) said with a slight chuckle.

"I heard you say liver," Oikawa said with a slight chuckle of his own.

"Well, I should know what I said" the smile never leaving the taller male's lips.

Oikawa laughed he enjoyed moments like this "whatever, I just don't want any liver." Before he could add to their playful banter (m/n)'s phone started to ring. He wasn't sure who it was that could be calling on his day off checking his caller I.d he saw it was his cousin Sawamura Daichi one of the only people who could get away with calling him on days off. This was the third time he was calling today each time for no specific reason slightly annoyed Oikawa stood up grabbed the phone and slid it back into (m/n)'s pocket. "Just let it go to voice mail."

"Okay" he responded wetting his lips at their close proximity wanted badly to kiss his husband but the slightly shorter male had pulled away before he could make a move. "So where were we? Oh right. Dinner so what do you want?"