KITS!

"Hey" said Ivypool. It was a few days after Dovewing moved in to the nursery. "Do you know that a she-cat can have a litter with two kits from different toms. That could be yo-" Ivypool let out a moan.

Daisy ran out of the nursery "The kits are coming!" she shrieked. Jayfeather ran out to the nursery.

A FEW MINUTES LATER:

Ivypool's POV(We're forgetting DovexBumble for a sec)

Ivypool gave birth to 2 she-cats and 1 tom

"What should we name them?" Ivypool asked Mousewhisker

"Well... I think the tom should be Deerkit (Deerspot), and the small she-cat that looks like her brother Fawnkit (Fawnstripe) and the one that looks just like you..." he said

"Shinekit (Shinefoot) purred Ivypool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for going to Ivypool and her kits for a sec

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A moon later...

Dovewing's POV

Dovewing was sharing a thrush with Bumblestripe when she felt kicking under her tail, spine and stomach. She let out a big moan and was yelling "THE KITS ARE COME! THE KITS ARE COMING!" she pulled herself to her nest in the nursery. Jayfeather cam rushing in. Bumblestripe pacing back and forth and was irritating Jayfeather.

"Bumblestripe, go and fetch a thrush a stick and some water for Dovewing. Get the stick first." Bumblestripe rush out and was back in a minute when  the first kit was coming. The first one was all big black tom with red splotches. He looked like- Dovewing gasped. "What is it?" Jayfeather asked. But Dovewing just shook her head. The next kit was coming, it was a small she-cat with an all black coat and a white tail tip, feet and ears. The next one, she bit HARD  on the stick. The next one looked like Dovewing but with gray stripes, a gray underbelly and deep blue eyes.

"How many more kits?" asked Dovewing

"Three down two to go." he said

"TWO TO GO!" Dovewing screamed

The next  kit was a light gray long-haired tom with black stripes. Dovewing was screaming with pain and everything went black...