Snowdawn's POV

Snowdawn was walking up to the leaders den. "Hello." she said quietly.

"Who is it?" Bramblestar asked

"Snowdawn. And I was wondering if I could go hunting because I'm having my kits in a couple days." I hope I see Puddlespot and tell him the great news Snowdawn thought.

"Sure."

Snowdawn walked to the WindClan border, hoping to see Puddlespot. She waited... and waited... and waited. She heard footsteps approching. She hoped it was Puddlespot, or his patrol. Then she saw him, and he saw her. He gave her a nod then said to his patrol, "I'm going to hunt over here." When the patrol left, he noticed Snowdaw's round belly "Are you expecting kits!"

"Yes, their yours."

"I'm so exicited for you! How many? When are their due? What do you want to name them?"

"Leafpool said I'm expecting about three. Their due anyday now. And meet me here in five days to name them."

"Congrats my love," He licked her cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days later. Jayfeather was in the nursery teding to Snowdawn. "The kits are coming!" Jayfeather told her. Snowdawn nodded unable to speak because she was chewing hard on the stick. The first kit was coming. The first kit was a she-cat had a yellow pelt, but with brown splotches. The second kit was another she-cat with a brown pelt. The next kit was a gray tom with broad sholders and strong legs and black stripes, Snowdawn new right away that he was going to be a fighter. The final kit was a black kit with rough fur. "Well, thats it." Snowdawn nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three days later...

How am I going to carry all four kits on my back, without anyone seeing? Should I put them on my back and sneak through the dirt place? Yes. Snowdawn was thinking. She put the kits on her back, "Where are we going?" asked the yellow brown kit.

"To meet your father."

"Isn't Deerspot our father?" Chirped the dark brown kit.

"No." choked Snowdawn.

The kits nodded. When she got to the WindClan bushes Puddlespot was waiting for them, "Are these these the kits?"

"Yes." Snowdawn answered

"Can I name the tom and the light brown she-kit?"

"Sure."

"What about the light brown she-kit Cloverkit(Clovereye) because of her clover green eyes. And the only tom Beekit(Beeflight)."

"What about the yellow she-kit with the brown splotches Honeykit(Honeydapple) and the Black kit Mosskit(Mossface) because of her rough fur."

"Can I have Beekit? Beekit is my kit too."

"OK." Snowdawn sighed. She turned to Beekit, "Beekit, my sweet, you are going to WindClan with your father."

"But I wanna stay in ThunderClan with Snowdawn!" whined Beekit.

Puddlespot heart sank and Snowdawn heart sank as well. "Fine, you can stay with Snowdawn and me."

"What?" Snowdawn asked

"I'm coming to ThunderClan with you." He purred.

"What! Thats great!But what am I going to tell Deerspot?"

"Just say that I'm their real father."

"OK."

While they were walking back to camp, they saw a ThunderClan patrol, Cloudtail yelled "WINDCLAN ATTACK!"

"It's OK, it's only me and my WindClan mate. He wants to join the clan." Snowdawn said.

"Ugh, another not ThunderClan cat." Cloudtail sighed. "Bring him to Bramblestar."

The family walked to Bramblestar's den. "Bramblestar, I need to talk to you.. it's about WindClan and ThunderClan."

"What?"

"I wanna join the clan" Puddlespot confessed, "I mated with Snowdawn, she had my kits and their half-clan."

"WindClan, huh?"

"Yes sir."

"You can join the clan, but there will be no conflicts between Windclan and ThunderClan."

"Thank you."

Bramblestar walked to the high ledge, "All cats gather beneath the high ledge for a clan meeting. Puddlespot wants to join the clan. He will be known as Puddlepaw, but will be able to sleep in the warrior den, Fernsong you will mentor him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 and half moons later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All cats gather beneath the high ledge for a clan meeting. Puddlepaw you will be called Puddlespot."

The clan cheered his name, but in a polite way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was... short and cheesy