🌹The Blood Game🌹

I always had a very interesting life ever since I was 10, that even my own parents never knew about, yet they live under the same roof as me when I am not at my school's dorm.

I must say those interesting times usually take place at night or near night.

It involves a lot of running, and my life being in danger. Yet I still enjoy it.
Maybe because my friends are there when I need them. Well most of the time.

I live in a apartment that is much larger inside then most, on the second floor.

I live beside a nice huge park filled with open walking areas, and birds.
I used to think this park was boring since nothing ever happened.
I liked going out for walks alone during the day. I enjoy the quiet nature with maybe a few select people hear, and there.

Like any other day I was out walking in the park again that is near my house.

I walked in through the side of many entrenches to the park. Watching the few trees with red crimson leaves on it. I like the colour red that is much darker. I call it wine colour, also known as burgundy.

Walking down the hill in day light. My ( Hair length hair, hair colour, hair style) flowing behind me. Breathing in the air.

" This is nice, I'm glad I wore short shorts today, so I can do some tree climbing. Don't get me wrong I love skirts, but tree climbing in a skirt can be a little strange some times." I tell myself.

I walk down the very wide stone walk way. Having a few trees on each side of me with crimson red leaves on them.

The breeze picks up. Blowing my hair, and bangs gentle. Only one problem this gentle wind had a small chilling feeling in it.

It felt nice but you know it had a creepy feeling in it.

" Well, this is what happens when most of my friends are busy not able to hang out with me soo go alone. Still it's fun!" I whisper to myself.

The summer breeze blows again scattering crimson red leaves around me, and making them float into the sky. Then gently fall down.

I look at the sky. I stop walking down the stone path. Looking up at the sky I swear I can see it getting darker. Which I may add seemed impossible. It was like 5 in the afternoon. Summer daylight usually lasts till like almost 9 at night.

The sky darkens little by little. " Eheh, that's not creepy at all.. nah it will be fine. Iv had worse before. Well kinda."

There was another thing about me that not many people knew at all only my close few friends knew. I had the ability of jumping very high. Able to jump up onto buildings or even my own apartment. I liked to spend time up there looking down at the ground below. Taking in the sights.

Of corse when my parents where around I would just lie to them, and say I'm going out for a walks. However, instead I'd be building hopping or just relaxing on top of my own 3 story apartment. This ability I had since I was around 12 years old. I kept it a secret since. Only my best friend knew.

The sky keeps getting darker. I start turning around. Looking around to see if a anyone is behind me.

Then I look ahead of me. " Ughh where did the people go?" I ask myself a little paranoid.

I slowly start walking forward on my guard.

" My my, what is a girl doing out hear in the dark alone?" Asks a voice behind me.

My blood freezes almost to ice. I turn around. To see like 5 others standing behind me.

Right off the bat I could tell. They are Vampires.

" Well I was just on a walk heh, you ended up behind me."

The vampires are quite attractive, but sadly they are evil.

" We want your blood." The leader vampire says who has deep black hair, and blue eyes. There vampires eyes strange enough are not glowing red with a blood thirst glow.

They start getting close to me. The leader grabs my arm. I do my best to stay calm. Since if I make any sudden movements. It could get closer to my death.

His icy blue gaze catches my eyes. His midnight black hair sawing in the wind.

Then his friends behind him start to trap me near a crimson leaved tree.

One of his friends who has brown hair, and golden eyes speaks. " Hey, save some of her blood for us too."

The blue eyed one looks me in the eye. Getting ready to bit me.

Then I speak. " Wait. Hold it a second guys!" I order slightly.

They look at me with huge question.

" Teh, you think we will believe a word you say." One of them hiss.

I hold my arm out. " Ah wait, I bet this is something you want to hear. Trust me."

I look them straight in the eye.

The blue eyed one nods.

" Fine what is it?" He says impatiently.

" See hear is the thing. I know you want my blood right? Also that your friends hear would like a taste too. However, if you drink too much of my blood it will kill me. Meaning that your friends won't get any. Also you will never taste my blood ever again. You don't want angry friends now do you?."

They look at you with mass confusion. The blue eyed one who has ahold on me under the crimson leaved tree thinks for a moment then speaks.

" What do you mean human girl?" He leans in to me sniffing my scent.

I must admit it he smell really nice. Like black roses. A sweet smell.

" I mean that how about we play a little game. This game is me being able to sort my blood to each of you, giving some at a time. However, there are 2 rules. You may not bit me, I have to cut my self, and feed it to you because if you are pure bloods I may turn into a pure blood which would be bad for you. Since my bloods flavour will change. Also I need to make sure I can handle giving you soo much blood at a time. So it won't kill me. Then later on other days when you thirst you may have some. If you kill me you will never get it every again. I have also been told that my blood smells very nice."

The icy blue eyed vampire's eyes widen at my game. They nod at each other. " Alright deal."

He let's go of my arms backing away from me a little giving me space.

" Good, now if you may can you please find me a sharp item."

" Okay, hear." The vampire leader holds out a small dagger.

I take it. I look at it. It's a black dagger, and very sharp. I gulp just a tag." Wow I'm crazy, if this really works. I may have to feed vampires for the rest of my life." I tell myself.

I nod. " Okay, guess it's time for the game."

I lift up the dagger to my face. " This will hurt.." I whisper to myself.

Then a vampire with black hair, and naturally red eyes steps in.

" I can help with that. My powers allow me for pray not to feel pain when bitten or in this case get cut." He walks up to me. " If I may." He holds out his hand.

I look at it, and slowly give him my hand. All of a sudden I feel a small cold tingle run through my body then fade.

He let's go. It's weird how polite he is. He didn't seem as evil as I though. Still is non the less.

He backs up,and so I prepare for the cut.

I change my mind in the area I wish to cut with the dagger. Instead of my face in use it on the palm of my hand.

I lift it up to my hand, sliding the dagger across my hand making a long little cut. So. It doesn't make my blood flow too fast or too little.

* Slip

I stare at my hand as blood begins to pile up in my palm.

They look at me. The leader comes closer to me.

I nod. " Okay then hear, please open your mouth up, and I will drip it into it."

He nods. He stand facing me. His icy blue eyes staring at me. He opens his mouth slightly tilting his head.

I hold up my hand opening it a little. Lifting it just over his mouth.

* Drip drip drip drip drip*

My bloods flows I to his mouth. I see his eyes flash red for a second. His eyes widen. I bet that is because he can taste my innocent blood, and figure out what kinda of a person I am.

He draws back. Not saying a word.

I feel fine so far.

Next his friend with brown hair, and gold eyes comes forth.

I plan on switching up the ways to give blood each time. So they don't think I'm lying or gonna run for it. Also giving me a better chance of not being killed on the spot.

So far I have tamed these 5 vampire strangers.

He stands right up to me. They are all about a foot taller then me.

" Just to make things more interesting I plan on giving blood to you guys different ways so it keeps you entertained more. If that's okay."

" Yes, that is fine with us." Yes's the leader.

Okay. ". Now can you please hold out your hands for me." I ask them politely.

He does as told.

I place my hand over top of his palms. Having my blood drip into it. A steady motion.

* Drip drip drip drip drip*

I pull back once a see a pool of blood that is not over flowing in his palms.

He looks at his palms leaving in, and starts licking it. Only to have it vanish in a few seconds. His eyes flash vampire red.

He backs up.

Then steps forward the one with black hair, and red eyes.

" Okay this time you, may lick it from my palms. However, make no mistake biting is not aloud."

They all nod.

He who is now in front of me gentle takes my wrist lifting it to his mouth. He starts licking my blood. I feel his wet long toungh tracing over my cut. That god I can't feel anything because this might of hurt a lot by now.

He let's go of my hand.

Backing up.

His mouth has some blood on it. He licks it off.

At this point I start feeling a little strange. It's the amount of blood that I have lost feeding three vampires is getting to me.

I still hold my ground.

Next steps up a vampire with. Reddish brown hair, and green eyes.

He has a quiet look on his face.

While the others behind him start whispering. I try my best to stay focused.

" So, you are next. This time you will receive my blood through my mouth."

Everyone's eyes widen. As what I just told is like unheard of.

They snicker. " Woah,nice one man." The one in one don't of me just smiles slightly.

" However, it is not a kiss." I say to clear up the situation.

The vampire knees down in front of me.

I take my own palm, and sip up my own blood into my mouth.

This does not make me gag, it just tasted like metal a little. Blood is nature, and without it we wouldn't be alive. So it was okay with me.

I kneel down to him. Bringing my mouth just over top of his open jaw.

I open it slightly letting my blood drip into it.

I hear him make gulping sounds.

His eyes flash red a second.

I draw back after.

He licks off any access blood on his mouth.

I realize I had some on mine. So I took my other hand whipping it off.

" For a girl such as your self, you are quite brave. Any body else would of been terrified by now." Says the leader.

" Ah well iv been known to be brave at times."

He smirks a little

Even if he didn't say so I bet he can tell the loss of blood is starting to take its tole on me.

The final guy stepped up.

He had reddish brown hair, and dark blue eyes.

I had this feeling that this is the last time this trick will work till one of them crack, and trie to kill me.

He stands in front of me. Blood lust written in his deep blue eyes.

I lift up my arm. Straight to the sky. Making a first. I dig my nails into the palm of my hands.

Blood begins to trickle down my wrist to my arm, and then my elbow.

That is where the last vampire of the ground stands. His mouth open having my blood flow into his mouth.

I feel a massive pules in my body.

I want to cringe but don't let myself show I'm starting to get quite weak from blood loss.

After I gave him as much as I can. I draw back.

Now I have blood that doesn't drip down my arms any more drying on my wrist, arm, and hand.

He pulls back having the look of pleasure in his eyes.

Kinda making it sickening.

I let my arm drop to my side.

The leader nods as he is surprised that's held up my deal.

All of a sudden without notice that last vampire I fed cracks.

" You expect us to be satisfied with only that much blood!?" He shouts evilly.

My eyes widen as his tone.

" Yea! we need more blood!."

Without any warning. All 4 of the vampire behind the leader jump at me.

This makes me think fast so I jump up onto the lamppost right above the crimson leaved tree.

" Hey! Stop!" Shouts the leader.

{ I started this many years ago on Quotev, So I am also transferring this here ^_^ enjoy}