Chapter 1: Under the same sky

25/12/2014
Taehyung POV
Hello, my name is Kim Taehyung also known as V. I'm a member of a boy band named BTS. It's Christmas today, we just wrapped up all our schedules of this year. We're kind of sad because we won't get to meet our fans after today. It will be a busy year ahead, with tours and concerts. Anyways, we got to the dorm and everyone was tired except me. So, I decided to go for a walk around town. I was walking by the Han River and something caught my eye. There was a girl playing guitar and singing, her voice was like an angel. It was really soothing and I went up to watch her. I don't know her name but I really fell in love with her sweet and dreamy voice. She was also very pretty, her hair was tied up in a braid, she looked cute wearing a knee length dress.

Seungyeon POV
It's just another Christmas Day, I was walking by the Han River thinking about my life. I'm 19 this year and I have a shitty life. I was brought up by an abusive father and a mother, who is a drug addict. I basically have scars all over my body except my arms and my legs. Back to the story, I was thinking about my life and I realised I brought my guitar along with me. I thought to myself, 'Since I brought the guitar with me, might as well earn some extra cash...' So I took out my guitar and started to sing random songs. Somehow, I realised that I was playimg and singing to BTS song named, 'Hold Me Tight', it's my favourite song. It is written by V, my favourite member and also my crush. I just love him, I love how his smile can make me melt and forget about the shitty life I'm in right now. While singing, I noticed I was being watched by this guy. He was wearing a cap, a black mask to cover his face and a black cap. He looks like he just wanted to stay annonymous, not wanting any attention from the crowd that was standing around me, listening to me singing. We made an eye contact and I found his eyes familiar... Holy Shit!!! That's Kim Taehyung also known as V!!! The adorable alien V!!! My heart was beating so fast that it could stop any second now. After I finished singing, the crowd subsided. I looked at my watch, it was already 7.30pm, which means I'm going to be late to work. I kept the guitar into the bag and started to count the money I earned. Just then, V came over and sat down beside me.

No Ones POV
After watching Seungyeon for a while, V decided to talk to her. He then went to her and sat down beside her while she was still counting the money that she earned. She turned to her right and saw him, V, not wearing anything to hide his identity. Startled and shocked, she packed up her stuff and then grab hold of his hand and ran to somewhere he couldn't recognise. He then looked at her, both of them were panting really hard. He then catch his breath and asked her," Why did you drag me all the way here?" She answered, " I'm really sorry for doing that, I dragged you here because you are not covered with mask. And if you're wondering, yes, I know who you are. Your real name and your stage name." Surprised, he looked at her and said, " Wow, I guess you're an ARMY. Thanks for dragging me away from the crowd. Where are we actually?" She looked at him and answered," We're somewhere near my house." Then he looked at her in the eyes and felt a hint of sadness when she used the word 'house' not 'home'. He then asked her,"If you don't mind, can I ask you, why did you use 'house' instead of 'home'? I mean you can choose not to answer." She then look at him and answered,"I grew up in a very poor family. I have an abusive father and a drug addict mother. I feel like there is no one there for me. The place is nothing but a shelter to keep me from the weather. Therefore the place I am staying is nothing but my house not a home. To me, a 'home' is a place that gives warmth and overflowing with love. A place to share with the love of your life, a place of shelter. 'Home' is also the person you love, he will always be there for you to pick you up when you fall. He will hold onto you like he holds onto his life, he will give his all for you and he will fight for you and fight for the love that you both have. Above all, he will always be by your side no matter what happens. That is why I used 'house' not 'home'." She felt tears streaming down her face and V wiped her tears with his hands. But the tears just wouldn't stop flowing out of her eyes so he pulled her into his chest and hugged her. She suddenly felt her head spinning so she pulled away from his chest and she told him," I have to go back, I'm having a bad headache." He then put his hand on her forehead, she was burning. She was having fever, he then carried her bridal style and ran back to BTS' dorm. Before she blacked out, the obly thing she heard was V saying,"Please stay with me... Please stay awake..." and she blacked out. Meanwhile, V was running with Seungyeon in his arms and her guitar bag on his shoulders and his own bag, hanging on his right arm. After 20 minutes of running, he finally made it back to the dorm and the members opened the door for him to enter. He ran all the way to his room and placed Seungyeon on his bed. Cold sweat dripped down from her forehead. He placed all the stuff that he was holding on the floor and went to his cabinet to get a face towel. He dashed to the toilet to get a basin of cold water then brisk walk all the way back to his room. He dipped the towel into the basin, squeezed the water out and placed it on her forehead. The members were all sitting in the hall wondering where the hell did he find that beautiful girl on his bed. He then walked to the hall and explained everything to the members, one by one they took turns to take care of her. Jin, being the mom of the group, boiled chicken soup for her and they sat by V's bedside waiting for her to wake up. V just stared at her wondering how can a beautiful girl be living under the same sky as he is without him knowing. And with that he held her hands and fell asleep on the bed with his head in his hands. One of the members of BTS, Jimin, took a picture of them sleeping and sent it to V silently.