•3•

•─────⋅Edited⋅─────•

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Chapter 3: New me
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Sweat spews down on her alluring face, causing the clothes she wears muggy. The girl's lungs greedily seize in as much air as they can as her eyes dart everywhere, hoping for something, anything familiar.

To her dismay, she's only met with a peculiar room. Laying on a bed that is not her own. The room itself is graced in high-grade pastel furniture.

"Where in the world am I?" She shoves herself off the bed, choosing to look around more. The teenager steady herself on the marble floor, holding the bedsheet tightly, as though her life depended on it.

She strides around the room thoroughly until spotting something odd.

"Since when I was this short?" She furrows her eyebrow as she muttered out her turmoil.

Next to a study table, settled a hulking framed mirror with photos littered around its edges. When finally get to the mirror, She was able to see a reflection. A reflection of someone who is not her.

In the mirror, stood a dainty girl with a delicate face. She had pouty pink lips, big green doe eyes, a small yet pointy nose, and sensitive, smooth white skin.

Watching closer at the photos in the mirror, She could tell that those photos were polaroids taken on random days of her life.

Backing away from the mirror, She felt her body hit something hard, forcing her to stumble back onto the floor.

"Ouch, what the heck. . ."

She looks over to find the cause of her pain; it turns out it's a broken picture frame. The photo consists of a girl in the mirror and a boy that looked around her age.

Understanding that this isn't some weird dream, She came to conclude that she got a second chance at life and reincarnated to someone's body! She can't waste her time to chase some pathetic lover. Alternately, She'll make a fortune with all the information she gathered in her previous life. Twenty-five years of information at the palm of her hand. While others mocked her study habits, she knew they would be useful.

Looking back on it, She's now thankful that she never stopped studying, even when others mocked her for it. Going off into her own little daydream, She began to calculate her success in earning some money.

A few moments later, the previous owner of the body's memories floods into her mind, pouring in like the rain did the night of her death. The body now she occupies was known as Willow Allison Winterwood, the second child of Mr. & Mrs. Winterwood. They are the owners of one of the most successful companies in A country.
Not only that, it seems like she has been reborn into another earth. The earth she's now is extremely advanced in their technology.
This world is very advanced, that they even created a teleportation portal! Now, no one uses the bus anymore.

As always, with more significant advancements come more excellent villains. They can use spaceships (like in the ones in Star Wars) to travel. But more dashing heroes then, ever exist to stop them.

For twenty-five years of her life, She wasn't able to feel a quirk flow thru her veins. Now, for the first time in her life, ━She can. And after all of the pain, She had to endure, all of the things were put thru. She'll take the matter to her own hands.

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
End Of Chapter 3
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯