Long "Lost"Friends

"B-B/F..." I started to shake while hugging her.I thought she moved! "Y/n! You have no idea how happy I am to see you!" She yelled. I could then feel some tears run down my shoulder. But they weren't sad, they were...happy. "Why wouldn't you be?" I asked, wiping my tears away and slowly letting her go. "It's been like years since we've seen each other." She started to wipe away a few of her tears. "Why'd you come back? You said you wouldn't." I asked her. I really missed her. She was gonna say something but I heard a small voice. It was to quite for her, but since I'm a neko, I could hear it clearly. "Who is she?" I already knew who it was. "It's my friend Fresh. You don't have to hide." B/F turned around, and Fresh was slowly coming out of the dark. "S-Sorry, Y/N. I didn't know w-where you went and got worried, s-so I followed." B/F turned to me, then Fresh. "Who is he?" I look at her and Fresh smiling. "This is my friend, Fresh. Fresh, this is my long lost friend, B/F." She looks at me and gives me the 'this person is a cinnamon roll' look. I just let out a giggle. Fresh then has a rainbow color on his face, and looks away. Too cute~! "Well, it's nice to meet you Fresh," B/F says and sticks her hand out for him to shake. Wait a minute... Oh gawd don't tell me she is- "PFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT"
Fresh looked at B/F and started laughing. Both her and I joined in. "Hahahahaha! I-I can't believe I got a-another person to fall for that! Hahahahah!" B/F tried to talk, but just couldn't. We were all just bursting out laughing, but we were finally able to calm down. "W-Well, we better go back to lunch. How much time do we have anyway?" I asked Fresh, tilting my ears a bit. "About 5 minutes. What class do you guys have next?" Fresh asked me and B/F. "Drama." I heard my B/F say the exact same time I did. We both giggle it off and I ask Fresh about his. "Darn it. I have Social Studies." Fresh says a little disappointed. "I'm sure we would have another class together later." The bell then gave a loud ring. It kinda hurt my ears, but I got over it. "See you guys later!" Fresh waved goodbye, then ran off. B/F and I started heading to our next class.

~Time Skip~
The drama teacher was a robot who had fur on their neck. They had pink clothing, and a piece of their hair covered the left eye.

The kids were all talking softly, which is good since my ears don't enjoy loud ruckus

The kids were all talking softly, which is good since my ears don't enjoy loud ruckus. The drama teacher then started clapping to get out attention. "Settle down darlings! It seems we have a new student with us. Would you introduce yourself sweety?" All the students started looking at me. "Of course! My name is y/n, and I have a husky named jazzy. I'm actually a neko." I gestured to my ears and tail. "Wait, so those aren't fake?" I hear some kid say. "No, they are part of me." I answered to whom ever said that. "I thought nekos were made up monsters." I hear another say. I then felt a chill go down my spine. I didn't want to tell them the true story. "N-No. We are real monsters. We are kinda half monster and half human. I really I can get to know everyone of you." I smile brightly and notice a few boys turn their heads. Their faces looked like a tomato. I just giggle and swing my tail. "Well it is nice to know we have a new family member at our school. You can call me Mr.Mettaton by the way darling." A new family member? That's so sweet. "Now, today I have been informed about an up coming play next month. It is the well known romance story play, Romeo and Juliet." Mr. Mettaton says. I turn my head over to see B/F pretending to puke. I giggle a little and see Mr.Mettaton handing the students papers. "You will have random scripts and will have to practice each week." Mr.Mettaton then hands me my script and winks at me. I look at my script and feel my face heat up a bit...

I'm Juliet!?