Twenty One

Liana's P.O.V

After what seemed like forever it was finally lunch. I sat with my friends and looked around. Alex was no where to be seen, but his friends sat a couple tables away. Declan kept glancing over at me and grinning. What was Alex up to?

Just when I was beginning to think he wouldn't show up, Alex walked into the courtyard. He looked around for a moment then his eyes landed on me. I smiled and waved at him. 

Before I could get up to go over to him, he came straight towards me. His friends turned to watch him, then groups of girls saw him and eventually the entire courtyard was looking towards this boy, practically running towards me. 

He reached the table and stared at me, people whispered to each other. Can I blame them? A boy who is adored by many, is staring at my nerdy face. 

"Hello Alex, can I help you with DNA?" I said, I smiled up at him. He simply chucked and shook his head at me. 

"Liana, I owe you so much. I asked you for help with Biology over text like a loser, I refused to be seen in person with you, I treated you horribly and not like the amazing friend you are. You helped me understand biology, now I can say cheesy pick up lines to you." Alex blurted out. I stared at him and I knew he was waiting for an answer.

I stood up and stepped out from the table, Alex stared at me, anticipation in his eyes.

"Alex my lovely, you're so hot you denature my proteins" I grinned and playfully hit his chest. He laughed and hugged me.

"FINALLY! ABOUT TIME!" I heard Declan shout from behind us. Everyone started laughing and continued on with what they were doing. I pulled away from Alex and smiled at him. 

Texts about biology and biology pick up lines truly are the way to get a girl.

* * *

Author's Note

SO, I kinda realize I haven't described what Alex and Liana look like, so in the media of this chapter, that is what Alex looks like. 

In the next chapter I'll show Liana. 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^-^