He's Your Brother and Finds Out Your Dating His Best Friend

Sorry this took so long to get out. Literally I've been working on this chapter since like May. And it's July!

Mark

You were sitting on your room getting ready for you date with Sean. There was a knock on your door and you opened it to see your brother Mark standing there. 

"Well someone's all dressed up. Where are you off too?"-"Really I didn't think a nice shirt and jeans were consider dressed up. And if you really want to know, I'm going to the movies with a friend." You said not wanting to tell him your going out with his best friend. 

"Who's the girl or guy. Is it a date?" 

Mark wasn't usually the 'protective older brother type' bu he did care for you and wanted you safe. 

Before you could answer there was there was a ring of a doorbell. You ran but Mark got to the door first. 

"Jack? What are you doing here?" He froze knowing that you guys wanted to keep the date a secret for your older brother but you nodded, singling him that it was okay. 

"I'm taking your sister to the movies Mark. Sorry I didn't ask you if I could take your little sister on a date but I was afraid you'd say no." Sean said looking down. Mark seemed mad at first but smiled. 

"Nah it's okay. I would of said yes though, if I'm gonna trust (Y/n)'s heart with anybody, it's gonna be you. Now go have fun you two. but not too much fun." You and laughed at Sean's now red face and left the house with him.

Sean

You were looking around for you phone when you heard heard your older brother yell for you. You ran up to his room and saw him holding your phone in his hand. 

"(Y/n), what is this?" He said showing the screen to you. I was open to your and Mark's text messages. 

"Th-that's nothing just give me my phone back!" You went to go grab your phone but Sean held it out of your reach. 

"Really because I don't think "I love you" and "Can't wait for tonight" is nothing." You looked at the ground and sighed.

"Me and Mark have been dating for year now. Today's our anniversary and we were gonna go out to eat." You said telling your brother everything. Sean sighed and heard a knock on the front door. 

He quickly ran towards the door and opened it to find a shocked Mark. 

"H-hey Jack. How are you?" Mark said stuttering and looking at you. "Cut the act Mark. I know you and my sister are dating." Sean said glaring at him. Mark gulped and saw you nod your head and mouthing the word 'Sorry' to him. 

"Jack, I'm sorry that we didn't tell you. It's just, we know that you're really protective of (Y/n) and knew you'd say no." Mark said looking down at the ground. Sean sighed and looked at you, who had tears starting up, afraid of what Sean would do. 

"If you were anyone else, I would 1) Kill you for dating her behind my back and 2) Say no. But your my best friend and I guess if (Y/n)'s happy then it's okay." You and Mark shot your heads up and looked at each other smiling. 

"Thank you Sean!!" You said hugging your brother. Sean smiled and hugged you back. 

"Now go have fun on your date." 

You and Mark smiled and left holding hands. And you did exactly what Sean said to do. Have fun! 

(Not that type of fun you pervs.)

Felix

You were skyping with your boyfriend Ryan, aka: Cry, when there was a knock on your door. You opened the door to see your brother Felix standing there.