GEMINI

Astra was reading a book in her room when she heard her mother's screeches downstairs

The Slytherin girl gathered that her twin brother must've done something dim-witted again.

Her brother seemed to do that a lot lately; from meeting up with muggles to sending letters to his mudblood gryffindor friends.

The girl found her brother, Sirius, rather ungrateful.

He should be happy that he's born in a wealthy and respected pureblood family.

Astra's contemplations were interrupted by her brother's raised voice.

"I can talk with muggleborns if I want! They are no different than you!"

Bunch of bullshit. It was proven countless of times that purebloods performed magic better than mudbloods.

Obviously the cunning Slytherin didn't say those thoughts alloud in school and such. She had a reputation to uphold.

The reputation of a sweet and meek pureblood daughter.

"You dishonour your Black ancestors! No child of mine shall run around with muggles and mudbloods!"

Astra knew that the argument will escalate if she didn't intervene, so she hastily descended the stairs and made her way to the drawing room.

There she saw her mother with wand in hand and her brother 2 feet in front of her, red faced.

"Mother, what is the matter?"she asked with a make-believe troubled voice.

The cunning girl didn't care much about what rascalities her brother gets up to. She just couldn't wait for the day he'll get disowned.
With a bit of luck and persuasion she could be the new heir.

"Astra, did you know your brother associates himself with muggles and mudbloods? " Her mother spoke the words muggles and mudbloods with extra revolt.

"Don't call them mudbloods, its muggleborn!"

Her brother, the hero, came in the rescue for the poor mudbloods.

But than the unexpected happened.
Her mother assaulted Siriu with a hard clap.

It's not that Walburga never struck her childeren. It's just that Astra didn't think this argument was this serious.

She couldn't help the little smirk that graced her face.

If only mother did this more often.

Astra was a bit of a masochist. She knew this.

She didn't feel ashamed of it, for how could she join the death eaters if she didn't enjoy a bit of violence?

"I'm done here! Tell voldie he can stick my wand up his ass!" Said Sirius before he ascended the stairs to his room.

Walburga and Astra were too shocked to do anything.

Only when they heard the door of his bedroom slam did they run after him.

Astra saw red.

Nobody insults the Dark Lord in her presence. No one is worthy. No one is as powerfull as Him.

When Astra and her mother entered the room they saw Sirius climbing off his window.

Just before he hit the ground she thought

He left us. Me.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Guyz vote and comment plz :)