Beginning of Love

Don't forget to vote, to like, to tweet and to comment :'DD

even if, your feedback is bad, It's ok. I still appreciate it.

Ooops, please recommend this also to others! Thanks ~

"at the shrine of friendship never say die, let the wine of friendship never run dry"

- Les Miserables

Every wrong decision is in fact a correct decision but taken at a wrong time so my friends don't regret... don't stop.. keep walking ahead.

Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate you friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is no end. 

I've been laying here all night, listening to the rain. Talking to my heart and trying to explain. Why sometimes I catch myself wondering what might have been. Yes I do think about you, every now and then.

Or maybe I've been thinking about how to say goodbye to you all week. Maybe I've been thinking about how to make those words come out of my mouth every second of the day since I made the decision to leave. Maybe saying goodbye to you is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first...when you learn to live for others, they will live for you.