Marilyn Monroe was Killed by the CIA

Marilyn Monroe was a icon actress at her time. The day she died was actually pretty strange. That day she had therapy and after that therapy the therapist told the housekeeper to keep an eye on Marilyn.. I wonder why? At around 8pm, She got home and got a call from JFK's brother in law. And he tried to get Monroe to go to his party that night but when she picked up the phone, she sounded..drugged. She told him "say goodbye to pat, say goodbye to the president, and say goodbye to yourself because you are a good man". Strange right? He tried to call her back but couldn't reach her, so he went to call the housekeeper, with the housekeeper replying that she was fine and that she was going to bed. After that, the housekeeper went to go check on her and her door was locked. She then called the therapist who found her dead. It seemed very staged.. like there was nothing in the room for her to swallow the pills and the door was locked. Her autopsy found no pills in her body either. It only said she overdosed on barbiturates, The traces were found in her liver. The only possible way that could happen is if it was inserted rectally. But wait...does this mean the CIA killed her? One theory states that Marilyn had an apparent affair with Both of the Kennedy brothers, Robert had feelings for Marilyn but she didn't like him back. Her true eyes were on JFK. That led to a messy situation and leading her to cut off all communication with them. This made her more depressed than before. She even threatened to tell the world about the affair and to stop that from happening, the CIA had to kill her. Also, Marilyn possibly was hiding something that she shouldn't be knowing, and they didn't want her exposing that after she's done talking about the affair because she might've felt good on letting that go. There was a huge chance she would come forward and also leak that story. And to make sure she didn't leak it... the CIA had to get rid of her. A retired CIA member even admitted to killing her, nobody knows if he told the truth but it's suspicious. What do you think?