Rebecca Blacks "friday" is about JFK's assassination

"7 a.m., waking up in the morning Got to be fresh got to go downstairs." John F Kennedy woke up at 7 a.m. On November 22nd, 1963. He had a long day of appearances coming his way. The election was on the radar, and the administration wanted to minimize his exposure in Texas. Kennedy needed to be "fresh"; his visit was with the intent of smoothing tension within the Democratic Party being there. He had to "go downstairs" to reference to deplaning Air Force one at Dallas love field. "Seeing everything, the time is ticking going on and on everybody's rushing." The day went by quickly, and from this, so did LIFE. "Everybody's rushing" is another clever line. JFK's motorcade made two unplanned stops along their route, leading them to be ten minutes late when they arrived in the site of the murder. That time let Oswald, who was late too, get ready. Additionally, Black's pronunciation here sounds strikingly similar to "everybody's Russian." Oswald had Communist ties in America, his wife was a Soviet citizen-many suspect KGB involvement in his death. Is there more to the story than whats in the report? "Got to get down to the bus stop Got to catch my bus, I see my friends (my friends)" The motorcade departed late, due to delays. Along the way, citizens and friends of the President lined the streets in an enthusiastic display. "Kicking in the front seat. Sitting in the back seat. Got to make my mind up. Which seat can I take?" JFK and the First Lady were seated in the back of the car, with governor John Connally and his wife "kicking it" in the front. "It's Friday, Friday. Got to get down on Friday" Friday, November 22nd was the day that Lee Harvey Oswald murdered JFK. When he opened fire, his first shot missed. A warning from the secret service agent in the car to "get down!" wasn't heeded in time; the second shot struck JFK in the back before the final bullet hit his head. Additionally, in the music video, Black sits in the back of a convertible...in the same position that JFK took that day in his. Do you think it's a coincidence?
-----------------------------------
Source: @conspiracytheories on Instagram