Introduction❤️

Hiyaa Jacob fans! My name is Tamara and this is my first ever published fanfic :D This book is still under a lot of work on finishing and editing grammar and also changing the written style from script to book, so please bare with me until it is completely finished! I hope this book will become quite popular and i just want as many people to see it and enjoy it because i put a lot of time and effort into writing my fanfics!
Have an amazing day, grab a snack, settle in because i'm about to tell you the story Ariel's life, more specifically, how she met the love of her life❤️
A/N = Author's note(just to let you know when its me just adding comments in parts of the story ;)) or if it's in bold and brackets, its most likely an Authors note)
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
Your name is Ariel. You are a 13 year old brunette girl from England. You are so gorgeous although you don't really see it in yourself, fun to be around, easy to get on with most people, popular back at your old school and guess what? You LOVE Jacob Sartorius and have since his early days of 'HipLikeJacob'.
Despite being one of the most popular people at your old school, you got picked on or laughed at for liking Jacob until you started to tell people you didn't like him at all and you were only joking however, only your closest friends and family knew you were completely obsessed with him. Well, what is there to not like about him? I&You could write books on everything you love about him but thats besides the point and a long story for another day.
In this story, your dad got a new job in Virginia so you all have to leave your past behind and move there.

Here's what you look like👇

Your brother is called Joey(no not the famous one😂) He's good looking aswell and you'll get to know him once were in the book😌 (P

He's good looking aswell and you'll get to know him once were in the book😌 (P.S. He's annoying asf mostly cuz he's based off my brother in real life)

 He's annoying asf mostly cuz he's based off my brother in real life)

Your mom is just Mom and your dad is just Dad.
(Just imagine them however you'd like :))

And of course Jacob is Jacob😍☺️❤️

And now swipe up twice to start reading Ariel's story💗