Part 5: Goodbye Hunter👋

Ariel's POV:

I started to budge away from him but he pretended to yawn and stretch his arms and pit one over my shoulder and just smiled at me like it was nothing, wtf?
It wouldn't be that bad if only it wasn't one hour long!

Skip to when they arrive at the airport

We finally got out of the taxi and the driver handed us our luggage. I thanked him and started to quickly wheel my suitcase to the main entrance until i stopped cold when a familiar arm rested on my shoulder.

Me: Hunte -

Mom: You didn't think we would let you leave us did you?

Me: Ohhh thank god its just you

Mom: Aha, why were you so eager to leave us?

Me: No i..um..just am so excited to be going to live near Jacob!

Mom: If you say so
she shrugged and called for the others.

Everyone else caught up then hunter started to mess with me again.

Hunter: Mrs (whatever mom's last name is lets just say 'gray' cause who doesn't love blake gray), my hands are cold.
(Lmao i just realized the main character is called Ariel Gray)

Mom: Well you can hold Ariel's!

As soon as she said that he smirked at me and i started running then i tripped up and my suitcase flattened me.
Hunter kept running over and helped me to my feet. he held his hand out; i hesitated but then took it and he picked me up and gave me a piggy back and wheeled out suitcases. (ik this went from 0-100 im a few paras ikik😂)

We all wheeled our cases to the airport check in's..(someone tell my parents to keep it down cos i cant concentrate with them making weird noises help mee)

We all checked in and went through all the scans and stuff and then went to the airport cafe.
After we had our lunch, we headed to the departing place a ma jig and within 10 mins we borded the plane and waved goodbye to hunter.

The next chapter includes jacob! How do you think he will be introduced?💗 - thanks for reading ilyy - Tammy🌺