3.00

Nova's POV

More and more guests were coming, I was surprised by how easily everyone bought the story of me being just Nova Cullen, though I did plant it into there heads very carefully.

"You know I hate that I don't know what your thinking." Edward murmured so no one else could hear and I giggled.

"Well Edward I do have an amazing gift." I smirked cockily and Edward rolled his eyes before going to help Bella practice her gift while I went to find Renesmee.

"Aunty N!" Renesmee hollered while running into my arms.

"Baby Ren how are you." I asked while pressing a soft kiss to her forehead.

"I'm not a baby Aunt N, but I'm great now that your here." Ren stated and I chuckled.

"Well then I shall stay forever just so my Ren's happy." I told and Ren  nodded.

"Ren and N, best friends forever." Renesmee said and I smiled.

"Definitely princess." I nodded while beaming at the girl. I then heard footsteps approach.

"Ren I think we have more visitors, stay close." I told and she nodded while I picked her up and we ran towards the noise when I saw a large group surrounded a few trees. I smelt familiar scents and smiled.

"Look what the cat dragged in. Step, V, it's been a long time." I stated, causing all eyes to land on me.

"If we knew our best friend was here we would have come sooner." Stephan smiled and I let go of Renesmee next to her mother and jumped into the tree the Romanians sat in to hug my oldest friends tightly.

"I have missed you dearly brothers." I admitted and the two chuckled.

"And we have missed you little sister, it's been half a millennium yet you will always be a Romanian in our heart." Vladimir admitted and I giggled.

"Going soft V?" I smirked.

"Romanian?" Edward questioned.

"I was an honorary Romanian for the first five centuries of my existence. After parting with them I spent several years as a nomad before meeting Carlisle and becoming a part of Cullen Coven. Though Romania will always be a home, and these two idiots will be family." I stated and while looking at the two fondly, they chuckled at me.

"Now do tell what exactly are you doing here, your not exactly team players?" I questioned my friends with a small smirk on my lips.

"We have been waiting a millennium for the Italian scum to be challenged." Vladimir stated, disgust evident in his eyes as he spoke of the Volturi.

"It's not out plan to fight the Volturi." Carlisle informed and I forced myself to hold back an eye roll. I loved Carlisle but the Volturi weren't going to talk, they were going to fight.

"Shame. Aro's witnesses will be so disappointed." Stephan said in a fake saddened voice and as I looked at him in confusion.

"They enjoy a good fight." Vladimir muttered and I snorted.

"Aro's whitenesses?" Eleazar questioned while I played with a piece of my red hair.

"Still hoping they'll listen?" Stephan asked tauntingly.

__

Vote
Comment
& check out my other stories.

A/N: A filler with more backstory on Nova's life.