TWIST OF FATE

"Hurry , Hurry Blaise"   My mom pulled me by the arms and kept running out of the castle. There was darkness everywhere. Cries of people filled the air. I was only nine. My mom said that the Hermit Shadows were after us. All I know is that dad had told me stories about them and how they wanted to take over Fiametta. Since five year old i have been able to wield fire energy.

As we reached out , my mom removed the necklace she was wearing and gave it to me and said "This energy will protect you my sweet. Now i want you to run to the forest and never come back in any circumstance. " She gave me a kiss on my forehead and said " your mom and dad loves you a lot my dear and do not forget that. Now run " I hugged her and said I could not do that. I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks. She said smiling although there were so many tears flowing from her beautiful blue eyes " You must live for our sake also . I love you so much honey. Now run . Run for your mom and dad , run for your kingdom and remember you will not loose us as long as we live in your heart." I wore the necklace and ran never looking back but the last thing I heard was a trembling scream of my mom . I could feel endless tears flowing from my eyes. I reached in the middle of nowhere having no idea where to go. I felt dizzy and saw black clouds cover me .

I opened my eyes to the bright sunlight. I saw a women sitting next to me. She looked pretty with blond hair and blue eyes. She looked at me and said "Your awake. Thank goodness, I was starting to get worried. What is your name little one and where do you come from." I don't know why but I told her everything. She listened patiently and then told "So you are the next heir of Fiametta. Where are you going now" I told her i had no where to go and begged if i could stay. After some thinking she told that she would allow but warned me not to tell anyone my real identity as that would bring danger to me and her. I happily agreed.I asked her what her name was and she said it was Emily . She brought me warm food . I couldn't help but shed a few tears because her eyes looked exactly like my mom's.

**********************************************************************************************

Now I am sixteen . I have learned to control my power after setting some things on fire but i got a hang of it. I have learned to fight and use swords and archery over the years from a friendly traveler whom i helped by giving some food. He gave me a sword before he left and that is my weapon of defense now. Although Emily did not like me using weapon at first , she thought it would be best and safe for me if i learned to defend myself a bit. After all , I am a girl in a forest right. The only difference I have is that my hair is flaming red in color. I guess it's because of my power. I have looked up at Emily as my own mother but i still haven't forgotten that the Hermit Shadow is after me and that they destroyed everything i had. After I am fully in control , I am going for revenge . This is the reason why I am alive after all