A PLOT IN THE TWIST

Whaaat???????   Does he know? How? Who? When? What?

I was utterly confused. I did not know what to say or where to look. He leaned closer to me , his breath hitched my neck causing a shiver down my spine. He said ,"No need to hide the fact. I realized it the moment I saw your red hair. To be sure , I kept mentioning about the city and You were reluctant to go there and also said you have been living in the forest with only Emily"

I said back,"So you are saying that with just those thoughts you claimed that I am the princess so easily?" He lifted his eyebrow and asked,"So you are denying it?"                                                            I looked down and said ," Yes i do" in a stern voice. He chuckled and said," I promise to keep it a secret , ok"

I knew that there was no hiding from him. He said,"I promise i will help you okay"                             I shouted back," No , please do not help me. Just stay away from me. My power is the reason those shadows were after me. I have caused enough trouble for everyone and I do not want anybody else to feel it. I appreciate your help but just stay away okay I only cause trouble and what hurts me the most is seeing my loved ones get hurt so please do not help. Just leave me. I came to you only to know where they were taken. I thank you for giving me an answer and now i must do the rest"

I got up from the bed and walked towards the door when a strong hand got hold of my wrist and pulled me back. Carson said ,"Is it okay for you that your loved ones get hurt? Are you okay with it and besides my dad is also trapped where your Emily is so I too want to help. After all we are friends aren't we?" I stared at him for a while and then nodded. Somehow his words made me feel better . Then he looked at me , his eyes interlocked mine and he said,"So am I one of your loved ones. You said you didn't want your loved ones get hurt and then you said me to stay back so that does mean that i am your loved ones right?"

I blushed and I could see him smirk. I quickly hid my blush with a glare and he raised his hand in defeat. I asked him,"Since you are the genius , tell me what I should do now?"      He replied,"Well it is acutally what we should do and yes , first we have to go to the palace."

I stared at him and asked,"What? How can we go into the palace?"                                                               He replied,"Easy , the guard who guards the prison happens to be my dad's friend and i know a secret way to the prison"

I asked in disbelief," You know a secret way?" He said,"After all , I am the son of a royal guard, It is the least i would know"            Great , so much for being the princess and not having a single idea. He said,"Oh and do cover your hairs , I do not want anyone to recognize besides , I'd better be the person who gets to see your beauty"

What the hell is wrong with him , he is staring to get on my nerves. I covered my hair with a hoodie really tight so no one sees it. I told him,"Then let's go , i don't want to waste a single moment"        He said,"No , now is not the good time , another guard is on shift , stay here today and tomorrow at around 6:00 clock we shall go and besides , it is already pretty late."

He has a point , it is. A lady enters the room. She seemed like in her mid forties but looked really pretty with her brown hair that falls just above her waist and green eyes. She looked at me and asked," How are you feeling my dear , do you want anything?" Her voice was so sweet , it was just like......like.....my mom's. NO .....NO Blaise forget about it..........now is not the time.

I gave a sweet smile," Thank you. You are really kind to let me stay and yes I am fine miss....ummm"                         The lady responded kindly,"Please , call me Crystal"                                    I smiled ," Okay misses Crystal.....I see everybody has a passion for the letter C" She gave a beautiful smile which was truly admirable. No wonder why Carson also has an amazing smile. WAIT....Why did i just say that......?

Carson led me into a room which was big and comfy but looked unused for years.  I asked him,"Who stayed here in this room?" He said,"My mother's sister used to stay but she moved away recently with her husband." I mouthed 'OH' and went to the room. It sure was comfy. He told me that there were clothes in the closet to wear if i wanted to change and i did really want to change. He left and i shut the door and fell directly on the bed.It was so soft that i felt like staying in it all day. I got changed, the dress didn't fit me exactly but it was comfy . I didn't think of anything else and just jumped on the bed. I could feel the weight on my eyes and closing. I let myself fall into deep sleep after all , i don't know when i will get sleep like this ever.

Before i fell asleep , i kept thinking about what was going to happen. I was worried about Emily. I didn't want her to meet the same fate as my parents , i really didn't. I closed my eyes trying to relax even though there were hundreds of questions running through my mind. Tomorrow , i can tell that something i have never thought about would happen after all each day begins with its own surprises .

......................................................................................

Hope you liked the chapter. Sincere thanks to hardid1 for all her support and votes and also myra_niqisya for all her votes.........THANK YOU