stealing to live

"Let me fly you to a place where you will never be judged a place where you never grow up let me fly you to neverland"

Kaliana Elizabeth Graham is my name 22 years young I'm not much to talk about lost my family at 12 aged out of the system at 18 been homeless ever since but it's okay I've learned to deal with it. I have to steal for every meal trust me it's not my proudest achievement but I don't have a choice I steal to live .. earlier today I spotted a well dressed man enter a coffee shop across the street from where I was seemed like a perfect target it's time for me to hatch out a plan I'll fake an injury. He lean down to help me and I'll grab. His wallet and book. It
(Michaels point of view )
I love going out without being recognized I hardly ever get the chance to go out and I'm certainly enjoying myself but sadly it's time for me to leave and return to my reality. I walk out the front door before I realize a girl had fallen to the ground in front of me I decide to kneel down. In front of her to see if she's all right "are you okay miss "  I ask making eye contact with her "I'm I'm okay. I think I'll. Be okay thank you " she says. Getting up I can help but notice her clothes are tattered and torn I begin to pity her.
(Kalis pov)
I know I didn't steal the wallet I just couldn't bring myself to do it his eyes oh his eyes they're like magic and so captivating  I couldn't look away  he offered to buy me. Lunch I won't turn down food I follow. Him to his limo and  he and I enter the back seat "so what's you're name "  he asks "Kaliana but everyone calls me kali " I say "I'm john"  he smiles "oh John so you had your name changed michael?" I smile at his shocked expression "h-howd you know " he asks "those eyes are unmistakable don't worry I won't tell it's an honor " I smile "well thank you kali may I ask why your clothes are so tattered and torn " he asks with sincere empathy "kinda all I have right now can't really afford anything else " I say looking down at my dirty shoes  " oh kali I'm so sorry I didn't mean to embarrass you I really didn't mean it I just I love to help people and it just I want to help you Kali in so many ways I just how did you end up like this" Michael asks . As we sit down at a local KFC to eat I begin to tell michael my story how my mother father and younger brother Elias died in a car crash when I was only 12. "I'm so sorry kali I really am ". He says with true sympathy "it's okay michael I manage to survive , thank you for your kindness I don't want to waste anymore of your time " I begin to get up when michael grab my arm "wait come with me I have a bunch of guest rooms you can work for me so you can earn some money  I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing you're on the streets " he pleaded " Michael I wouldn't want to be a burden " I say looking down at my feet "you wouldn't be " he reassures me I think for a minute then agree "

Hello everyone I've started a new story yes I'm sticking with this one it's a tragic story and the end will surprise you -jade