5

Author's Note: SO before you start reading KEEP in mind I haven't done POV's since like 2 years ago so bear with me and enjoy this chapter (I guess we'll call it that) and part 6 will be coming out soon... thank you!! Enjoy!! - bri
-------------------------------------------------------------

March 24, 2017 - Friday
Yeri POV
"I GOT THE DRINKS!"
No one is answering the door the actual hell, I thought to myself. Where's that key Mark's mom gave me anyway..
"I'M COMING IN!" I yelled again this time I unlocked the door.
God where is everyone I thought Koeun said she was here already.
OH WELL
These drinks are heavy at least Wen is coming with the cake I would of dropped it by now.
Wait no one is here I'm lonely...
I'll go sleep after I put these drinks away...
"YAAAAAAAAAY SLEEP!" I yelled into the empty house.
I was dancing around a bit up the stairs
Oh that's where my bracelet was.... It's right by his room wow i dropped it when i made the death noodles or smth...
"SLEEEEEEEP!" I jumped to the bed, I was so sleep deprived planning this party now I can get like 2 hours of sleep...
"What the hell."

Mark POV
I hope she knows I'm here...
"What the hell." Yeri said after she jumped on me.
"Hi babe." I was tired so I said it like I was.
"Get off I want to sleep!" Yeri yelled again ugh
"No just lay next to me yerim." I smiled a bit but I know she's gonna get irritated from me sooner or later.
"Fine but if koeun finds out about it she will never shut up." awww yeri pouted how adorable..
She laid her soft head on my shoulder and she fell asleep pretty quickly, I checked the time, it's only 5:30am who does anything at 5:30am... Yeri looks adorable when she sleeps, and convincing her to lay next to me was the best thing I've done all week, she never wants to but she must be tired today but so am I... I'm still tired I need more sleep.

Koeun POV
"Hello anyone here?" I knocked on the door once, twice no answer.
"Mark? Yeri?" Yeri would be here already I guess. She said 5:30pm I say 10:30am let's see.
Wait the door is unlocked Yeri must of kept it unlocked then.
"I'm here!!!" I yelled in the large house there wasn't any answer though...
I walked upstairs after seeing yeri's shoes by the stairs but why would they be here, i mean is she here already? Man this house is big, all the doors are closed besides that one how strange.. I mean I shouldn't go inside but it's not like anyone is here right?
5 seconds later
"Yerim." I stood at the door
The sight was something you would I never thought to see especially with Yeri she's too good for that even if she drinks soju 24/7. She..e.. her and mark were casually sleeping in bed together what. Ok I know yeri would have thrown him off but um unusual I guess I would say.
"It's not what it looks like.." I paused and yeri whispered something
"Then what is it" I replied back
"I'm just really tired I didn't notice" she was obviously lying wait till I tell the squad about this EVERYONE will burn ahahah. I'm a great friend but the thing is Yeri isn't even moving up or doing anything she must be really tired heh.
"When did you get here?"
"5:30" Yeri yawned "LET ME SLEEP KOEUN" she must be angry ok then.
I plopped down the stairs and fell on the couch comfy...
    "Hello?" I heard someone at the door and I don't feel like getting up tbh...
    "Hina?" I opened the door it was Hina and Herin. "How was Japan Hina?" She came back for the party I cannot believe her to be very honest.
    "Okay.." Hina trailed off, "Can we come in.."
I mean I responded accordingly with a hand wave to the kitchen.
    "Where's Yeri?" Herin finally said something..
    "Upstairs" I kinda said it without thinking and also to expose Yeri ahahahaha.
    "That's where I'm going then brb. Where tho there's so much rooms?"
    "Oh the open door.." I smiled I don't feel bad it's not like Yeri would do anything about it. Ok but when Herin went up she literally yelled "YERI?!" like that's a great way to do that hahahahahahahahahahaha. She must've been surprised seeing the two...
    "KOEUN!" aw Mark yelled my name it's time to hide I mean he'll punch me... If he really wanted to tbh..
    "PUT ON A SHIRT!" Herin yelled franticly, she should be more chill damn...
    "Hide Koeun.." I heard Hina behind me.
    "Yea no thanks I'll see what happens next." I sat on the kitchen Island and waited.
    "I heard you tell Herin..." Mark yanked my hair ouch aggressive much?
    "I thought you were asleep.." I smiled and jumped on him.
    "Ow I'm getting hurt in my own house now I know what it feels like to get robbed.."
    "Shut up" I yelled which shook the whole house I laugh.