6

March 24, 2017 - 8:56pm
Author POV
    "You're late." Joy was waiting at the front door directing her anger towards Doyoung. "I said 7pm..." Joy looked in the distance.
    "I was getting your present see!" Doyoung said as he pulled a bag out from, behind him.
    "What is it-.... OOOOOOH YOU ACTUALLY GOT ME THIS?! YOU'RE THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!" Joy exclaimed as the dark look on her face turned bright and cheery.
"Talk about bipolar." Taeyong added in.
"Shut it." Joy said as she swayed down the hallway.
---
    "Oh hey." Seulgi smiled at Taeyong.
    "Oh hi s..s.seul." Taeyong smiled, he had a huge crush on Seulgi.
    "Hey Seullie." Doyoung smiled at Seulgi.
    "Hey Orange." Seulgi said as she threw an orange at him.
Doyoung and Seulgi were long time best friends, they went way back. They were neighbors back in the day.
    "Hey Oppa!" Herin yelled as she jumped on her tall half brother.
    "Hey Hyein." Johnny said as he walked around.
    "YOU KNOW YOU'RE 15 RIGHT?" Lami said as she yanked Herin down.
    "You're just jealous Lammm you don't have a cool brother like me!" Herin said she she took something out of Johnny's pocket.
    "Hey- Hyein-." Johnny said as he turned.
    "Thanks for the 20!" Herin said as she shoved the cash in her bag.
The party started an hour ago and all the older NCT members came just 5 minutes ago.

--
7:01pm
    "WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Jaehyun yelled as Doyoung walked out the door.
    "What's wrong." Doyoung said as he shoved a bag into the car.
    "It's T." Jaehyun said as he looked through the door again.
    "Oh right Seul is gonna be there." Doyoung pulled out his phone and texted Seulgi.
    "Is that Seul?" Jaehyun looked at the phone.
    "It's for T."
    "Okay." Jaehyun went inside the house and pulled Taeyong out of his room.
    "WAIT- I'M NOT DONE YET WHAT IS SEULGI GOING TO THINK OF THIS?" Taeyong yelled and he held onto the carpet.
    "You look fine. It's not like Seulgi is any better." Doyoung said as he closed the car door.
7:34pm
---

9:02pm
    "Hey Wen are the cupcakes done yet." Joy asked as she peered through the oven.
    "No, why? Since when did you like cupcakes?" Wendy said she she dabbed frosting on Joy's face.
    "Yeri, Koeun." Joy said as she pointed up.
    "DAMMIT TAKE THE SOJU AWAY FROM THEM THEY ARE HAVING WAY TOO MUCH!" Wendy yelled as she ran up the stairs. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?" Wendy yelled as she took the alcohol away from the two.
    "But unnnnnie!!!!" Yeri said as she wrapped her arms around Mark.
    "Hey Mark make sure she goes to sleep I'll take care of Koeun." Wendy yelled.
    "I got Koeun too." Mark made a thumbs up. "I got you Noona!" He started pointing finger guns.
    "Okay then." Wendy said as her and Joy walked down the stairs.
    "Do you think Yeri and Mark will-" Joy began.
    "NO JOY STOP THINKING THAT WAY!" Wendy yelled as she smacked Joy.
    "OUWWWWWWW!" Joy yelled out calling Doyoung's attention while falling down fakely.
    "Are you okay? What did Noona do to you?" Doyoung said as he helped Joy up.
    "She hurt me!" Joy yelled as she pointed to Wendy.
    "ORANGE!" Seulgi yelled as she pointed to Doyoung and then to her neck.
    "Are you gonna do something or what?" Wendy asked.
    "SeeeuuuuuLLLLLLLLL!" Doyoung yelled.
    "What is she doing?" Wendy asked as she turned around.
    "SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME IF I HURT YOU!" Doyoung yelled and let Joy up.
Doyoung was especially scared of Seulgi, I mean he wanted to help his girlfriend by punching Wendy but then Seulgi would kill him if he even thought of it. Seulgi had that look in her eye the "I WILL MURDER YOU" look.
    "Thanks Seul." Wendy said as she glided down the rest of the stairs.
    "Yea girlie." Seul smiled.
--
2 Hours Later
    "I'M ALIVE AND AWAKE!" Yeri yelled as she flopped down the stairs.
    "Well then I guess you can join us." Wendy said as she shoved a cupcake in Yeri's mouth.
    "What did I miss?" Yeri rubbed her eyes.
    "Not alot we've been betting money tho and here's some." Mark handed some money to Yeri.
    "THAT'S $100 HOW DID YOU- YOU'RE HORRIBLE AT BETTING ON STUFF." Yeri yelled as she stared in awe at the money.
    "I actually made 2k today." Mark said as he took a drink.
    "HOW?!" Yeri said digging through his wallet.
    "It was a bet if I could make a perfect vodka-soju-broccoli combo that doesn't taste like death." Joy said as she showed her creation.
    "Everyone said it would taste like death besides me." Mark shot up his finger guns. "So I won $500."
    "Thanks to my amazing bartender skills." Joy smiled.
    "How did you get the rest of it." Yeri questioned.
    "Taeyong was the next bet." Seulgi said.
    "He couldn't look at her the whole time for 3 hours. He failed immediately and called Seulgi sexy." Jaehyun laughed.
    "We all got to split 1k." Wendy showed her share.
They continued to talk about the bets and how Mark ended up with the most money. Yeri immediately took his credit card and wanted to go shopping.
    "It's like 12am Yerim." Seulgi said when Mark was being dragged out of the door.
    "Wait what's going on over there?" Jaehyun pointed to the dancefloor. "Isn't that your little sister Johnny?"
    "Hyein?" Johnny walked over there revealing his sister dancing with Chenle and Lami dancing with Jisung.
    "It's not what it looks like." Lami turned around just as Jisung dipped her.
    "OH MY GOD HOW CUTE!" Koeun yelled as she walked to the room.
    "CHENLE HANDS OFF MY SISTER!" Johnny yelled as he punched him in the face.
    "Woah there chilllllL OUT!" Seulgi yelled as she grabbed his arm.
The four younger ones were dancing while Hina videotaped them from above with Haechan and Jeno. Renjun and Jaemin were the DJ's and made sure they wouldn't stop dancing NO MATTER WHAT.
--
3:20am
Everyone is asleep.