The Plan Chapter 3

Makayla , Alexis and I were thinking about what to do to him that would ruin his life. Makayla looked at me and smiled " I know what to do now " she looks at alexis and tells her what to do tomorrow and same to me. I went down stairs to see my dad sitting on the couch watching the news. "Dad?" He looks at me " what hun?"he says calmly " nothing just wanted to ask if makayla and Alexis can spend the night?" I ask sweetly with puppy dog eyes " sure there's Chinese food on the counter hun" my puppy dog face is his weakness. I walk over to the counter grab the Chinese food and go upstairs and give makayla and Alexis their food and walk back down stairs. I walk over to my dad and plant a kiss on his cheek " dad were probably gonna be in some trouble tomorrow." He stares at me with a concerned look " why?" He ask with curiosity in his eyes " because we're gonna prank the newbie" he gives me the ' get hurt and I'll laugh face' look. My dad doesn't really care about the prank thing he's kind like a older brother to me. "Love you dad!" I scream while heading up the stairs. I went to my bed which is a queen size bed and jump and belly flop on my fluffy bed. Makayla is on the right of my bed and Alexis Is on the left of my bed in the covers about to fall asleep. These lazy asses better get up before I color on their faces. I look over to my night stand to see my clock and it's only 12:00 A.M people go to sleep to early (pouty face) ugh I guess I'll go to bed cause I'm bored and they won't get up there heavy sleepers. I lay in the middle of them and start to drift to sleep and soon enough I pass out.
All I can see is darkness everywhere I hear faint screams calling my name. When I turn around on my heel I see my mother she's on the ground covered in blood " mom?!" She looks at me with no emotion she gets up and comes near me. She gently touches my cheek and smug blood on me " it's all your fault!" She screams at me fades away I feal tears roll down my cheek and look around to see nothing but black and the faint screams are back "Mom!" I scream her name over and over but no answer. I feel someone shaking my shoulders and screaming my name in fear I open my eyes and see makayla and Alexis looking at me with fear and pity in them. " what's wrong?" I ask curios of why they were shaking my shoulders. "You were screaming mom and started to cry in your sleep" She says with sadness in her voice " it's okay it was just a nightmare" I say trying to comfort the two of them they looked like frightened bunny's that were surrounded by wolves. "We gotta get ready for school" I get off my bed and go to the bathroom. I go to the foset of the bathtub and turn it on and the water shoots out the shower
. I wait until the water is warm. I strip out of my clothes and get under the warm water. Once I'm done taking a shower I go to the drawers and pull out a towel. I wrap the towel around my body. I walk out of the restroom and see alexis sitting on the ground watching the news on my flat screen tv. I go to my dresser's drawers pull out a red laced bra and red laced underwear that match. I go to my closet that has wooden slide doors. I slide the doors open and pick out a outfit to wear.

After I get done getting dressed I brush my hair and put on my beanie

After I get done getting dressed I brush my hair and put on my beanie. Alexis and I go down stairs to see makayla laying on the couch playing on her phone. Alexis walks to makayla and they start to talk. I go to my little brothers room I stand in front of the door for a minute. I open the door and look at the room and my little brother sleeping he's spread out on his bed with drool on his face. I walk up her his bed and kick him off.""get up and get ready for school!" I shout to wake him up he stands up and glares at me "now" I say in a demanding voice " devil" he mumbles under his breath. I walk out to the kitchen grab a aple. "Makayla, Alexis let's go!"I shout while heading to the front door I hear their footsteps behind me while I open the door. We walk to school and head to our lockers when I reach my locker I put my combination in and get my binder and the books I need for my classes. I shut my locker door but before I could start walking someone blocks my way. I look up to see Aiden " what do you want?"I hiss "I know who you are" he says and with that he walks away. I knot my eyebrows in confusion I see everyone staring at me. Some girls are glaring at me with jeleasy others gossiping. I'm so uncomfortable I feel my body burn up my hearts starts to ace I start to shake rapidly. I fall to the ground alexis and makayla run to me screaming my name. I feel like my blood is boiling I scream in agony and pain. My eyes fill up with tears and the fall down to my cheek and down to the ground. My eye sight goes blurry and the darkness consumes me.