Chapter 3: Thunder Storms and Scares

t tHey! Good to see you guys again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

As Prism was cooking I picked out a movie to watch, specifically a scary movie. I was feeling a tad mean tonight and wanted to scare the twins! I'm not a bad friend I swear...

"Hey Y/n! Where do you keep the flour?!" Prism yelled from the kitchen.

"In the pantry Prism!" I yelled back. I picked out Jurassic World, Prism loved dinosaurs but these movies scared her.

"Jurassic World? Really?" Ember said from the couch behind me. I jumped and spun around.

"Shush!" I said turning back around and putting the movie in then walking to the couch, accidently stubbing my toe on the coffee table. My eyes went wide and I slapped a hand over my mouth. Ember looked at me weirdly then realized what happened. He tried to cover a laugh, failing miserably he burst out laughing at my pain, "Some friend you are!!!"

"Your welcome." He said back. I handed him the remote and went to check on Prism, limping my way there.

"Prism, your brother ish mmmeeeaaannn..." I said slumping over the counter.

"I know, I live with him." She said grabbing a hot pad and taking a pizza out of the oven.

"I don't remember getting a pizza..." I said thinking hard trying to remember if I had.

"You didn't, I made this." Prism said looking for the pizza cutter. I looked at her in disbelief, "Here." She handed me two plates, I'm guessing one for me and one for the meanie in the living room.

"Prism made pizza." I said handing Ember a plate, he nodded. Prism walked in and sat next to Ember. I picked up the remote and started the movie, immediately Prism had a dreaded look on her face.

"How dare you..." She said glaring at me, I smiled at her and turned back to the movie.

~Time Skip~

The movie was over, and lets just say Prism went to my room to sleep once the hybrid dinosaur escaped. Ember had fallen asleep as well on the couch.

I slowly got up to go check on Prism and felt a light cold breeze in the apartment, I pushed open my door to see the window wide open and Prism in her sleeping bag on the floor.

I walked to my closet and dug around for my mask, it was a simple mask, dark grey with a skull pattern on it. It only covered half my face so you could only see the top half of my face. I put it on and tip toed to where Prism was.

I sat on my knees and poked her. She stirred in her sleep but didn't wake up, so I poked her again. Nothing. This went on for a few minuets and I wasn't in the mood to scare her anymore, so I set the mask in front of her face so when she woke up she would see it.

After closing the window and locking it I climbed into my bed and slowly drifted off to sleep, we didn't even do much yet I was still tired!

~Time Skip~

I woke up to a light breeze hitting my face. I slowly opened my eyes seeing that the window wasn't just open, it also had a rather big hole in it. How that got there? Only heaven knows. Sitting up I grabbed the pocket knife I kept under my pillow. Then I flung the blankets off and tip toed my way into the living room, where Ember was.

Hiding in the shadows I peered into the room and saw a figure standing over Ember. Who and HOW did this person get into my apartment?! Wait, they broke the window...WHO WAS THIS PERSON?!

"I know your there, you aren't very stealthy are you?" The person said, cutting off the silence. By the sound of it they where male, maybe around my age if not a year older. I slowly crept out of my hiding spot and held the knife up.

"Who are you, and why are you here?" I said demandingly.

"The names Jeff, and I'm kinda sorta here to kill you three." He said walking towards me and laughing. Taking into account this Jeff guy was in fact taller than I was I could hopefully trip him onto the floor and duck tape him down...Duck tape fixes everything right? It can keep a murderer down for a few minuets while I call the cops...Right? RIGHT?!

He ran at me and I ducked down, stuck one leg out, and tripped him. I noticed he had a knife in his had so I quickly yanked that from his hand and his him on the head with the bottom of it. Jeff didn't move for a few seconds so I assumed he was out, just to make sure though I snapped my fingers in his face. Nothing, perfect. Running to the kitchen to get the duck tape I had almost tripped over my own two feet. Then running back I actually did trip over my own two feet. I groaned and got back to Jeff, WHO WASNT FUDGING THERE!

"WHAT THE FUDGE?!" I screamed waking up Ember. He shot up from the couch and ended up falling face first on the floor. I looked back at him and saw him twitching slightly, then heard him mumble. Though it was hard to understand sense he was pretty much speaking to the carpet, "What was that Ember?" He shot up with a rather blitzed off look on his face, with a hint of confusion and sleepiness.

"WHAT THE FUDGE WAS THAT?!" He yelled. I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off by a loud yell of pain that came from my room, I ran in and saw Jeff on him stomach with Prism bending his arm behind his back while sitting on one leg that was bent in a irregular way, she also managed to grab his knife and was holding it in her mouth. She looked up and dropped the knife.

"Hey guys! Look at what I found!" Prism said as Jeff yelled again when she bent his arm even more, "BE QUIET YOU IMBACILE! So, can we keep him?" I stared at her wide eyed. After a few minuets I snapped out of it and handed her the duck tape.

"We can lock him in the closet until we get back from school, then get some answers off of him." I said as she finished duck taping his arms and legs together.

"You hear that snow white? You get to stay here even longer!" Prism said with a smile, though this smile seemed rather different, a touch of something I haven't seen before. I shrugged it off and helped Prism shove Jeff into the closet.

This was going to be a long day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 1,218

Heeeeeeey my beautiful people! How life going for you guys hm? Ive been watching Yuri!!! On Ice...I WANNA LEARN TO ICE SKATE!!! AND IM IN LOVE WITH THE OPENING SONG!!! My first reaction to it was, CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS AND LISTEN TO IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN PLEASE?!?!

Ahem, I ship Victor and Yuri, great anime. If you haven't seen it YOU NEED TO!!! Okie...See you guys next week! ^u^

Ive gotten into digital art again!