thirteen

a/n: bIG time skip i swear it's hella big and i'm sorry(not really)but it's a necessity:)

"Jungkookie!"

"Yeah?!"

"Can you come here for a minute?!"

Jungkook stood from the couch after setting his phone to the side. He walked down the long hallway to his and Taehyung's room.

"Yes, angel?"

"Can you watch Baek? I know you're busy right now and don't like me interrupting you during this time, but I need to-"

"It's fine. I'll always make time for my son."

Jungkook took the 7 month old baby out of Taehyung's arms, kissing the baby's head. The child giggled and grabbed at his dad's face while kicking his legs excitedly.

"Thank you so much!"

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheek and ran into the bathroom. Jungkook laughed while shaking his head and walked out the room.

"Your daddy is too cute. Just like you."

Jungkook blew raspberries into the child's chubby cheek, causing him to laugh and squeal.

"I love you, Baekkie."

The baby smiled at his dad with his big eyes. He giggled and grabbed at Jungkook's face again.

"Dada!"

Jungkook stood there shocked. These was his son's first words and he didn't expect it to be this day at this time. He was excited and shocked and his emotions were just all over the place. He did the only thing he could think of.

"TAEHYUNG!"

a/n: the end :) i like happy endings bc they make me happy and you guys happy and it's just great ok bye ily~