DAY-1

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Gah!!!

Naegi: Another morning....

My name is Makoto Naegi, I go to Hope's Peak High and live in one of their dormitories.... Surprisingly I am the only person in all the students who does not have a roommate. Not that surprised? Well...doesn't matter.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

???: Open this door Makoto-kun!

Jeez not again!

I open the door to answer....

Junko: What took you so long?

Naegi: man...Junko, you don't have to be so upset about it....

This is Junko Enoshima, when we were kids people used to call her despair girl, I was the only one that would not....since then she has been sticking with me....and now she is a model, and also the prettiest one out there as they say. I don't know why she still keeps hanging with me when she could be talking to celebrities...

Junko: I'm not upset at all...anyway if you don't hurry up we'll be late for school.

Naegi: oh, You are right!

In School....

Junko: hey, sorry to ask you this but....could you please lend me your notes for a while....

Naegi: sure, I can understand why you couldn't write down your notes.

Junko: My manager just won't let me go. I even went home late last night because of work....thanks for understanding....

The teacher walks in, and class starts.....

After School.....

Junko: hey, Makoto could I ask you a favor ?

Naegi: Of course.

Junko: I have to go to work today....can you please pick up my Sister's friend for me? Her name is Kyoko Kirigiri

Naegi: okay...

Junko: Good, I already told her someone else will pick her up...
She will be waiting for you in the park...tell her I sent you? Got it?

Naegi: Yes ma'am!!!!!

I salute her and she salutes me back....

I head to the park where she said she'll be....

I see a girl with long silver hair....wearing a purple coat and skirt.

Naturally I ask her first....

Naegi: ummmm.....are you perhaps, Kyoko Kirigiri?

Kirigiri: .....The sun set is beautiful here don't you think?

Naegi: I-I guess so....

Kirigiri: who might you be?

Naegi: Oh...Uh my name is Makoto Naegi, I was sent By Junko Enoshima to pick you up....

Kirigiri: I see.

Naegi: well, shall we go, I am more than happy to carry your stuff...

Kirigiri: Thank You.

We head For Hope's Peak dormitory and she gave me directions to where her room was located...

Until we reach.....my room?

Naegi: .....

Kirigiri: .....

Naegi: um...

Kirigiri: is something the matter, Naegi-kun?