May's Happiness

May was a happy girl and was taught well. She was very honorable and trust worthy. May felt the same way about everybody around her. Her father would warn her about her trust. "It will bring you great danger some day." May's father told her one night "Okay, I'll be careful Daddy." She said as she went off to bed.  

   May was getting ready to into the tenth grade. High School is horrible, and with a girl like May, it's just like putting a shark with a goldfish. The goldfish would get eaten alive without a chance of survival to live. "Honey, are you sure you don't want to be home schooled?" May's Mom asked her daughter "Yes Mother." May said with sigh, she was getting tired of hearing the same question ever day. "Okay Honey. Be safe." Her Mother said with tears in her eyes. May's Mother parked in the school parking lot of her high school. May opened the car door and left blowing her Mother a kiss goodbye. Once she did so, some school football players pointed and laughed. That was sign one. Blow it off May, just smile May thought to herself. She waved and said hello. They didn't care at all.

   Once May had walked up on campus, mostly everybody laughed. Why? She tripped once. The second time was with food in her hand so she wore the clothes all day. "Can I help you up?" asked a boy. He looked like a boy she would never get help from, a popular football boy. "Sure." May answered putting her hand up. He grabbed her hand pulling May up. "My names Jason. Number 45 in soccer. Your name?" the boy asked "May."She giggled pulled her hair back. "Well May. You see, Jason doesn't have time for this." interrupted a girl as she took his hand. They walked away with his arm over her. I think I made new friends thought May as she walked off.

   May was way too nice. One Reason why Jason liked her.