Part 1

I'm so sorry if i make any grammar or spelling errors . My worst subjects is English so im sorry if there is anything wrong just leave a comment and i will fix it. This is my first fanfic i have published and i hope you enjoy it. >///<      I really wanna write fanfic but im not good at English soooo yea. Enjoy!

You Hear a click sound ... like something is opening...... you feel air surround your body and you slowly open your eyes, everything's blurry and you cant make it out , you blink and it becomes a bit clearer, you see blurry figures moving. You hear faint noises too and you see someone running over too you. You finally notice... your lying down in something...... some sort of capsule or pod like thing, as your eyes continue to focus, you notice the person running towards you looks like a boy wearing a green shirt with a black jacket and jeans. He reaches his hand towards you but you just stare at it... you feel your eye lids slowly closed until u realised you fell asleep

You start to feel your eyes flutter open and it looks like your in the same place as before but there are no people. You sit up and felt dizzy as you rested your head on your palm to keep it up. you started to hear foot steps then they stopped, you looked up for a sec and saw a young girl with blond hair but then winced in pain and placed your hand back on your head. "Are you ok?!" she said as she rushed over " You only just woke up so take it easy, your not stable yet ". "w-why does my head hurt", you asked stuttering because of the pain and confusion. "Oh my , um one sec ill go get some panadol (idk if u know but panadol is like a pain killer i think well anyways it's mainly for headaches)" she said as she ran off. A few moments later she came back with some water and some pills. You looked at the medicine for a sec and wasn't sure to take it and showed some signs of fear but then it just changed back to pain. "Don't worry , its just headache medicine , it wont do any harm." So not knowing what else to do you took the medicine and sat there for a while until the pain stopped.

"Is it better now " she asked with a slight smile on her face, as you nodded back in reply."Good, i better go tell the others that your awake now" she said with a smile as she ran off. After her foot steps disappeared you stool up, and felt a wave of dizziness but kept your balance by resting on the pod you came out of. You looked around and noticed there where other pods just like yours but open and with no one inside, they were connected to a big machine of some sort but you didn't have much time to think about it cause the girl came back but this time with another boy. You looked as they came running towards you and stopped in a few feet in front of you. "Y/N~san!" the boy said as he hugged you "im so glad your ok". You flinched in confusion and fear. "W-what?" you said in a confused and scared tone looking at him in fear and stepping back slowly. The boy released you from his arms and looked at you, he looked confused but you didn't care at this point. You kept stepping back slowly till your back hit the machine with all the pods connected. The young boy slowly walked up to you like approaching a rabbit, with your back on the wall shaking like crazy you slid down to the floor still staring at them in fear."Y/N are you ok " he asked still stepping slowly. You flinched again, at this point you where on the ground shaking about to cry , he stopped about a meter away from you noticing how much you where shaking.

"W-who are y-ou?" you said quietly still shaking and starting to cry. "Pl-please, please dont hurt me" You said. The boy froze and took a few steps closer and you kept trying to back away but it was no use. The boy eventually was in front of your legs far enough so you couldn't kick him though. He looked you in the eyes and you where scared to death , you were crying like crazy you just wanted it to end, as you held your knees to your chest you continued to shake and cry until you passed out in front of the strange boy.

//Boy's POV///

"....." i stool there still looking down at the girl passed out in front of me with tears still running from her eyes. "Sonia..... do you know anything about this" he asked. The girl shook her head "No sorry , When she woke up she had a headache so i got her some medicine then went to find you." "Hmm... i think we should talk to Kirigiri and Hajime about this, im gonna go find them and tell them to meet up here, can you move her back in the pod please ill be back soon." The boy said and ran off as Sonia picked her up and moved her into the pod then closed it.

The boy ran down the hall towards the library, when he got there he opened the door and found a girl with long lavender hair reading a book. "Kirigiri we need to go to the program room, can you call Hajime and tell him to go there asap my phone died." He said as he looked at Kirigiri. "Whats wrong Makoto... did something happen" she said while ringing Hajime. "Yea no time to explain, You'll find out when your there". When we got back into the program room Hajime was already there , he waved and said hi. We stood next to Y/N's pod and looked at her. "Do you think its a side effect, or maybe it's Junko." Hinata stated. "No, it cant be , everyone else woke up perfectly fine" Makoto replied. "Why dont we get Alter ego to check the program while we take her to the hospital on the 3rd island" said kirigiri " we can run a scan on her and check". "THAT'S A GREAT IDEA KIRIGIRI-SAN" Sonia replied. "Mikan can also run some tests " So with that they carried   Y/N over to the hospital on the 3rd island while a Alter Ego was checking the Neo World Program.