Part 2 (cause idk how to name stuff)

if i make any errors leave a comment plz , i will fix it

///Makoto's POV///

"How is she Mikan?" I asked. "U-Um it s-seem shes healthy c-considering the fact she came out of the program, i ran some tests on her and there doesn't seem to be anything critical but it seems .....she has  memory loss sadly." She replied.  "I also asked Alter Ego to run some scans on her to make sure that's all and get more information but theres nothing else i could find yet" She said sadly. "What should we do now" Asked Hinata. "How about this , we put her in a room in the here so Mikan can try help her for now." Said Makoto with a sighh. "But what are we gonna do when she wakes up, she will probably be afraid of us again right?" What Kirigiri said was true, if we go near her when shes awake she will probably freak out and get scared again. "I think i might be able to help" said Hinata with a kinda unsure voice. "it seems izuru has taken a liking to Y/N and wants to help" hajime stayed not completely sure if this was a good idea. "i think i can manage to calm her down ..."Ok i guess we can leave calming her down to you and worse comes to worse Mikan probably has something that can calm her down but that's only a last resort, right mikan?!" said kirigiri "y-yes m-mam" she replied. "alright then let's begin"

Makoto and kirigiri went to the lobby of the hospital while Hinata sat next to Y/N waiting for her to wake up. 'i wonder why izuru likes this girl" Hinata thought to himself, "i find her interesting and this situation aswell is .... different"Izuru replied scaring hajime a little . "Oh yeaa, i forgot u can hear my thoughts hehe.....  , so anyways, i'm assuming your gonna help me with this situation?" hajime asked. "... i'm just interested in things like this .... human emotions are unpredictable." after that izuru didnt say anything else, it felt like he didn't exist again but he certainly did. hajime just sighed and sat waiting for Y/N to wake up and eventually she did.

/// Y/N POV ///

"hnnnn" You murmured while rubbing your eyes. When you opened them you realized you where in a hospital room but with a bigger bed then normal that pressed against the wall next to a window that was currently shut. You sat up and noticed someone sitting on the checkered marble floor. they had short brown hair , he looked up and noticed you where awake so he stool up and started to talk to you."Hi Y/n are you ok" he asked. You got scared and started to slowly crawl back out of the sheets into the corner while still looking at him. "Its ok , I wont hurt you i promise, i just want to help you". Said the brunette. "W-who are you?" "who am i?" "w-Where are we" "What Happend to me?" you kept asking questions as you sat quivering in the corner scared. "Im Hinata Hajime and You are Y/N , We are currently in a hospital". he replied "You lost your memory during a program and we are currently trying to help you recover but we need your cooperation for that." he said. You were crying again in the corner as he came over. "Shhh... its ok , iwont hurt you , we won't hurt you, were your friends after all, ill always be here for you Y/n~san". he said as he hugged you and rubbed your head.

Eventually you calmed down after the brunette tried to make you feel better, you were still shaking but not as much , your eyes hurt from crying and eventually you lifted your head up to look at him. "You should lye back down, ill be back in a minute , there are some people i want you to meet even though you already met them but meh, they were worried about you and are waiting in a different room". He Said with a cute smile. You nodded as he walked out of the room, you where still sitting in the corner with your knees to your chest , you pulled up the sheets till it covered your knees as you patently waited. "Can i come in Y/N~san" Said a voice that sounded like Hinata. You tensed up and held the sheets a bit tighter "C-Come in " You stuttered in reply . Hajime walked in followed by two girls and another guy. "Hi, Y/N are u feeling ok" said a boy. You held on to the sheets with slight fear. Hajime noticed how you were holding the sheets and the fear hidden in your face. "Its ok , you dont have to be afraid" He said as he kneeled down next to your and pat your head. You where still holding on to the sheets but not as tight anymore, you stopped shaking as much and looked at them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Thanks for reading this , im sorry if i made any errors just leave a comment and ill fix them. Im not very good at this sadly and i do have plans for where this is going to go but for now here is part 2 and ill probs start part 3 now aswell. if you enjoy these please leave s vote or a comment and i'll update a new chapter. since there isn't many people reading this then if i get 5+ votes or comments i'll update.

Thanks so much >~<