Part 3

Why am i still writing this

///    Y/N POV    ///

"Lets start with introductions then since it seems you dont remember any of us Im Makoto Naegi , this is Sonia Nevermind and Kirigiri Kyouko" Said Makoto as he pointed to the two girls. "As i told you before im Hinata Hajime"."'Well i guess we should explain some things now" Said Makoto. "Your name is Y/N L/N you were part of the neo world program along with the other 16 students , These 16 students attended school at Hopes Peak Academy in the 77th class, eventually a despair educing event happend and they became ultimate despairs and thus we created the neo world program to restore hope and change them from despairs back to normal. While the program was running it seems like there was a virus that infected it which caused a AI of a girl Named Enoshima Junko to mess with the system and turn it into a killing game. Eventually we overcame despair and managed to beat the virus then forced a shut down leading to people waking up from the program and eventually you did too but for some reason a little later then the others" Explained Makoto.

At this point I where confused, what was this tragedy?, what happend during it? Hajime noticed the fear and confusion in my eyes."I know your confused and want more answers but we can talk about that later, for now we need to run some more tests and see if we can somehow solve the current situation, ok Y/N~san?" Hajime said while patting your head lightly calming you down."

Makoto casually looked at the clock on the wall. " We should probably go, it's getting late and you should probably rest." makoto suggested considering how it might help a bit. " i guess i'll take her to her cottage since i'm next to her" hajime stated. Makoto , Kirigiri and everyone else left the room except for hajime but a little later we left together. Hajime dropped me off at my cottage and i just stared at it, it was getting cold so i walked in and closed the door behind me. it was quiet, all i could hear was the waves breaking on the shore and the moon light was shining through the thin white curtains illuminating the room slightly. I walked over to the bed and lied down on it, "what the hell even happend, i dont even understand anything...... i guess i should just sleep for now, maybe something will happen tomorrow.... Maybe ill remember everything.... Yea right like that would happen" Y/N closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Dream time ( cause why not who knows this may be good) btw dreams will be in bold.

You looked around... nothing just... white. It was plain.

You started walking forward
....still nothing.

You didn't feel anything, no emotion, no pain, just... nothing.

As you continued to walk you noticed... you where crying you didn't understand why but continued to walk anyways.

You suddenly collapsed like your legs where dead, you couldn't move them... you sat their crying for no reason.

The tears dropped from your face onto your numb useless legs.

You suddenly hear something
It ... It sounds like your name but your not sure cause it's to quiet.

The voice gets louder and you look up
u see a plain figure in front of you. The only detail you can see about the figure is that it has short brown hair.

The figure is just standing their, staring at you.
(ok so like if u want a better idea of what this looks like think of chiaki's despair arc death and how izuru was standing in front of her, it's like that but your sitting and not bleeding + the place is just white and nothing else)

The voice continues but slowly gets louder.
Suddenly everything fades becoming to bright to see anything in the already white world.

-------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N)
Thank you for reading. i'm sorry its a short chapter and if you want me to continue leave a vote. If i get 2 or more votes on this i will continue. also if it gets confusing please tell me so i can fix it.  
Also if i made a grammar error please tell me or leave  comment there. 

Thank you. >~<