It's about A Choice.

A few meters away you saw a dim light, making yourself follow it by following along a wall. It was moving downwards very steeply, so you had to walk carefully. The fragrance gradually changed, and there was no mistake that it smelled like a cave or basement. After what felt like minutes, you finally begun to see something; standing on top of some stairs your eyes widened at the sight. A massive cave right below the Manor which had been remodeled into some sort headquarters with high technology  and computers. With wide eyes you began walking down the stairs, still having no sign of Bruce.
The first thing you approached was a table with several items pooled upon it. Looked like someone had been researching some sort of... drug? You really couldn't guess. Was he after all, the man behind all of these attacks? The man in the scarecrow mask? It would explain how you got back... but it wasn't his voice you had heard during those days. It was still hard to recall exactly what had happened too. You believed yourself past it now. If it had taught you anything it was how precious the things in life you had were. Like.. like Bruce.

"Alfred, how are we running the..." his voice froze as did his steps. "[Y/N]..."
You looked up at him and tilted your head slightly, almost like a curious bird. "Bruce."
"What are you doing down here?" His voice felt stern, but it was evident he made an attempt to control himself.

You had to know.

"Are you behind the attacks?"

He frowned and crossed his arms, "Of course not. Far from it..."
"What do you mean far from it?" You replied. "Is this... secret place connected to it?"

"No and it was stupid of you to follow me." You saw how that anger that came when he shut himself in arose.

"Maybe... Im worried!" You tried.
His frown deepend and he walked forward with steady steps, his hands grabbing the item you inspected from before and put it back in its place. "Don't touch it." He stared at you. The coldness in his eyes gave you a shiver through your spine, but you knew this was just a defense mechanism on his side. "You don't have to worry about me. I told you this."

"But... I had to know..." You tried to push away the sadness that came along, but your voice began weakening.

"Had to know what exactly? What were you going to do with the information?" He snarled, "Sell it to the press? Expose me?"

"Expose you for what...?" You didn't know why he was so defensive, "Bruce I just..."

"I just what? Who are you working for?" He turned his back and walked away.

"I didn't want you to come home hurt anymore. I didn't want you to keep vanishing!" You exclaimed. "Bruce..."

He stopped and turned around to look at you. You had fallen onto your knees on the floor, doing the best to keep the tears from coming. You had been so stressed, and now the man you wanted nothing else but to spend your time with pushed you away and refused to listen. It was almost too much.

"Bruce.. I love you." Your voice was thin, but you really meant it. 

He stood still for a second. You had blew it... looking down at your feet you refused to look up. It would hurt to much.

His warm embrace made your eyes widen. He let you burrow your face in his chest as he leaned down to place a kiss upon your head. All anger from before was washed away as he whispered softly,
"I love you too, [Y/N]."