I see her first sight

One day,there is a school its call (Summer School)every student go there to study there is a boy his name is Jack ,and there is a popular girl in school her name is Angelina everyboys like her cause she is very beautiful and smart .Jack always take picture of her smelling flowers,suddenly principal announces there is a prom.But other boys trying to get their girl there love,Jack don't know what to do .So he said to Angelina:'Um...Angelina wanted to be my prom for this Friday?"Angelina said:'Of course I love to!"Jake was so happy,Jake think about (omg I'm really falling in love with a popular girl,that's great that no buddy choose her.
               At the prom,Jake was happy he wears charming shirt and a very cute bow .When he got to the prom he saw Angelina wearing a very pretty dress with a crown.When Jake almost got there he saw some boys trying to take picture of her underwear.Jake said:'Hey !what are you guys doing?"The guys slowly ran off,Angelina was so happy to see her very cute guy name Jake.Angelina take him to the hallway and she kiss Jake,Jake was so happy his face was all red.And also there is a bully name Josh,he ris a greatest bully in the whole wide world.Everybody was afraid of him ,but he is Angelina boyfriend .Jake saw him and hold Angelina hands and ran off,Angelina said:'What's wrong Jake?"Jake did not said anything.
                      On Sunday ,Josh the bully said to Angelina:'Um...Angelina I just wanna said that I won't be around for five weeks...."Angelina was sad,but everybody is happy that Josh is not around in five weeks.When Jake came to the school ,he saw Angelina and Josh are kissing.Jake was heart broken,he really want to die.But he can't ,when Angelina and Josh done kissing their face are very red.Josh sadly and walk away,Angelina was thinking about Jake.Jake ran to Angelina and kiss her,Angelina face was red again.For now on ,Angelina and Jake live happily ever after.