ʀɛʍɨռɨsċɛռċɛ

“What were you really up to?! Don't you know, that I just forced myself to go here just to see you after 3 years of having no communication, and you're doing that to me?!”

The man has no expression; no words coming or showing up. The flowers around them has already languished. All that is left, are the white flakes that is cascading from the sky to the ground.

She was about to cry, but he tugged her into a hug. She shoved him away, swabbing her tears off with her jacket's sleeves.

“Just-just stay away from me for a while. I'm sorry.” she shook her head in disbelief.

He was a tad disappointed. He didn't do this. He hung his head low, watching as his girlfriend’s view start to fade away. He remembered all of the good things that happened around them.

∆ • ∆ • ∆

A day in the outskirts of Gyeonggi. Little (Y/n) was wandering around the province's small-but a big enough village. She was going to see a small festive play that is going to happen in her village.

As she was doing so, she notices a familiar person that was in front. A boy a year from her age; has dark jet hair, black framed glasses.

Ah, it was her best friend, Yang Seungbae.

Everyone thinks he is some kind of an eccentric kid, who don't often speak to children around his age. She seemed to be motivated to befriend him.

As she moved from the crowd, she waves and calls him out, “Ah, Seungbae! There you are!”

He cocked his head aback, noticing his best friend, (Y/n), who was calling him from the crowd. His cheeks flushed pale, keeping his unusual look on his face. His absurd, intimidating look jut on his reactions.

She beamed him a grin, “What are you doing here?

Seungbae scratched his neck, “Well-I was invited by our friends to watch this little play in our village, so that I could socialize even more.

(Y/n) chuckled, tip-toed a bit to ruffle his hair, ”They’re right, you should go out even more~

At her touch his face turned into a embarrassing reddish hue; like his face usually turns in a hot day. He yanked her close to him to see the play quite squarely.

Shortly after the play, they ran up hill, chasing each other. They sat by the tree, as Seungbae reached up, and picked two apples. He lend (Y/n) one.

[1] Gomawo, Seungbae.” once again, she shined him a smile while biting the apple.

He took a glimpse of her, ruffling her hair, “[2] Cheonma.

I just want to ask. What do you want to be when you grow up?

He observed at the stars, “I want to be a police officer someday.

Her eyes shined, thinking the same thought, “Oooh, I want to be like that too!!

Seungbae chuckled, taking a bite on the apple. They talked and talked, until the sun has set. Seungbae walked (Y/n) home.

Thank you for this day, Seungbae.

He slightly smiled, “[3] Ne, no problem.” he ruffled her hair once more.

Before he turned his back, he hurtled to (Y/n), kissing her soft forehead. She turned her head to the side to avert her gaze, but the sudden rosiness of her cheeks gave her away.