աɨʟt

Months after their two year relationship, she had to go and stay with her mother that was working in Canada.

“Are you really sure you have to go, jagi?”

(Y/n) nods her head, her (e/c) eyes full of tears and sorrow, as she hugged him so tight. Seungbae swayed her in a slow motion, whilst hugging her.

“I promise I’ll get back here as soon as possible. Promise that you won’t ever forget me. Write some letters, okay?” she said as she cupped both his cheeks, pecking his lips.

He smiled ever so sweetly, before kissing her forehead, taking their leave.

“[1] Annyeonghi kaseyo, Seungbae. Saranghaeyo!”

Seungbae’s tilted his head towards her, gaping at the female with a surprised reaction. But, she isn’t there anymore.

He whispered to himself, “[2] Saranghaseyo, jagi.”

∆ • ∆ • ∆

After she lived in Canada, Seungbae continued to write her letters to keep their communication going. They talk about how they are doing in their home countries.

Seungbae also enunciated that he took criminology as his course, and by that he became a police officer in the South Korean Department.

(Y/n) conversed that her mom didn’t accepted her course, like him. So, she already had a second option if ever her mom didn’t like the course, (favored course).

Even though they have this so-called Long Distance Relationship, they still tend to love themselves no matter what.

∆ • ∆ • ∆

Two years later, (Y/n) didn’t recieved letters lately. She wrote him letters, though, none showed a reply. She tried calling him, but alas, didn’t answer.

Her conscience and thoughts are full of agitation and distress. Somehow, she asked her mom that she wants to fly back to Korea. But, her mom disagreed to her.

At night, she silently whimpered, pulling her hair angrily. How come Seungbae isn’t replying to her letters? She promised him one thing.

“I promise I’ll get back here as soon as possible. Promise that you won’t ever forget me. Write some letters, okay?”

And those words came through her conscience. Why? Doesn’t he love her? What’s the reason why? She kept on asking why, but no answers avail.

She decided to fly back to Korea, and she has enough money to go there anyways.

∆ • ∆ • ∆

Another month later, she finally went home to her home country. (Y/n) stayed at her dad, asking why she went back.

“I want to see Seungbae.” was your only answer before getting out.

It was December. Leaves almost falling, and snow’s about to fall. Rumors from your friends says that he prioritize his job more, or he got another girl.

She wouldn’t know that she would believe them or not, but she just want to see him.

Finally, she saw a familiar masculine figure by the field full of, somewhat almost wilted flowers. She receded towards him.

“Why weren’t your replying to my letters? Just tell me why.”

The male just stood there, not daring to speak. His face is full of axiousness, seemingly that he doesn’t know how to answer her question.

“I am asking you. Why? Is it because you don’t love me anymore? Is that it?”

She kept on ranting, but no word nor phrase comes out on his mouth. He wanted to speak out and blabble anything he wanted to say, but surprisingly none came out.

Then it happen. Flowers completely wilted, the field was replaced by the snow. The two of them just stood there, no circulation.

Is this what he wanted to happen? After all, did he miss her? Why was he acting like this? This isn’t like any of him.

Seungbae wanted to dance with her until the day he dies. But why? All of these questions remained unanswered.

While he was out of thought, she walked away, not even turning around to say goodbye to the male.

∆ • ∆ • ∆

(Y/n)’s utterance was seemingly occupied by disintegrated melancholy. She walked away instantly, leaving him with pain. Everything seemed to be irrelevant.

He wanted to make it up to everything. He won’t let these things happen. He won’t let everything to wilt.

He will do anything.

Just to keep her satisfied.

∆ • ∆ • ∆

[1] - [saying if the host is leaving] Good bye. (Korean)
[2] - I love you too, love? (Korean)