What is Love?

Love it is a beautiful and pure. You only get this when you find that special someone or in some cases something. It is deeper than just a feeling it affects you on a different level. It affects not only your heart but also your mind too, it can ethier make you or break you. Its very powerful and that is why many try to keep safe and sound, calm cool and collented, alive and well. And to do that you have to nurture it and all the ingredients that make it, and do that by...

Love is made up of

*Romance

*Humor

*Joy

*Compatility

*Trust

*Respect

*Sharing

*Tenderness

*Fun

*Patience

When you have love you must nurture this things. Romance and humor, this helps thing stay fun and romantic. And keeps the butterflies going. Trust and patience are two important factors, you must trust each other and be patient when all gose wrong.

Now you must also respect each other. There shall not be fighting, forceing apond, harrasment or abuse. A relationship shall be caring and have tenderness, you must protect and love each outher. Have a positive relationship not a negitive one. Now off of the subject.

  If you have all these in your relationship you are fine, just remeber to nurture them. Just enjoy yourself and enjoy each others presents. And live on and always remeber why you feel in love in the first place:)

*************************************

hay hope you enjoyed please vote comment share message or give ideas:)