First meeting

As i stand besides my brother, waiting for the dothraki  to show up my dear sister was standing besides looking at me" you shoudn't sacrifice yourself for me sister, what if he hurts you?" she asked afraid for my sake as i give her a smile and gently lay my hand on her shoulder, "if i had a choice dany i would have done the exact same thing all over again, besides it may not be that bad, besides i will make sure he don't hurt you anymore" i say to her glaring at my brother. 

I didn't want to be some savages whore but i don't then our brother would throw our little sister to the wolfs. "better me than you little sister" i say smiling gently as she grabs my hand, " i don't want to loose you" she told me looking sad, i kissed her forhead and told her not to worry.

"where are they?" my brother asked impantently rudely ignoring us. "The dothraki are not known for their punctuality" magister Illyrio replys not even affected by my brothers mini tantrum. About the time the magister finished speaking the dothraki showed up on their horses. 

"my oh my i see why you find him sexy lady author" (author: what are you doing?! Don't break the fourth wall! ) fine fine, the magister greets them and intruduces us,  i let go of dany's hand and slowly walks towards the sexy aquaman (author: seriously! what did i just say?!) Fine! the dothraki king, i was stopped by my brother, "see how long his hair is? the dothraki don't believe in cutting their hair, so when they are beaten in battle, they cut their hair so that everyone can see their shame, the khal has never been beaten" visery's told me then let go of my arm when the magister calls for me.

I sigh as lady author wont let me break the fouth wall (Author: ok now your just trying to piss me off -_-' ) as i slowly walked down the stairs, my bare feet warmed by the spots from the sun. as i reached the sexy Aqu (Author: *glares*) the dothraki king., i stopped and met his eyes well more like his dark eyes piercing into my soul (author: -_-') 

i felt like the the whole world stopped, those dark brown eyes with fleeks of gold glancing into my icy blue ones, then i blinked, as soon as i did i see the dothraki riding away followed by the men he arrived with, leaving me standing, confused and making me question the author of this story on her sanity (author: hey! ) 

now lady author is leaving you kind people because she can be an ass XD (author: *throws papers in the air and leaves* I GIVE UP! )

 author: I OWN NOTHING! exept fourth wall breaker over here -.- oh and sorry, i'm not really good ar writing by i thought to give it a shot XD so sorry if it's no good