The wedding

So here i am sitting next to the khal, my sister is next to my brother and magister illyrio,while the dothraki men is well being savages really, although it seams like the Dothraki woman likes it. I was glancing at my terrified sister and gave her a small smile which she returned still scared for my sake.
The Khal and I have received a many gifts I'm hoping for a aquaman anime pop figure (author:WHAT IS WITH YOU AND WADE BREAKING THE FORTH WALL!!) one of them came in a open chest i didn't understand at first till a young Dothraki boy came up and picked up the snakes inside.

 I heard my sister gasp softly, she was never fond of snakes, I glanced around me, the only kind of food you can see is meat. I hope Luffy don't smell the meat (author: oh for the love of!  D:< )

when do I have a meet with the khal? I need to start planing the invasion,I heard my brother ask illyrio. Khal drogo promised you a crown, and you shall have it. He answered calmly When? I have waited fifteen years to get my throne back. Viserys stated yet again more impatiently than before.

 I decided not to listen to them anymore and watched two men fight for the same woman, I glanced at my husband and he looked rather amused i must admit though, that smile gives me shivers in a good way, the men started punching and head butting each other and grabbed their weapons, it e Waka I hear from my husband as I glanced at him.  I see a small smirk on his face, I must remember to ask magister Illyrio what that means.                                                                               
 I continue to watch the fight worried and scared and confused about what is going on,I know Daenerys is terrified, she's such a gentle soul yet can be terrifying if angered, I hope she alright, she's looking quiet pale, suddenly one of the men stomach was cut open and his guts was falling out, the other cut the dying mans hair showing his was victorious, with all the other clapping and cheering.

Viserys was looking quiet shocked and  disgusted while magister Illyrio was clapping calmly like it was a normal thing to do.
Which I suspect it is for the dothraki horse clan
A Dothraki wedding without a minimum of three death is considered a dull affair he explained as my brother laughed in amusement.
As for me I had to close my eyes and look away, otherwise i feared i would have thrown up.
Suddenly a man came up and Khal drogo said something which I can't understand, the man however began to speak with my husband and came up with some books in his arms
A small gift for the new khalessi, songs and history from the seven kingdoms he said while giving me the books.
Thank you sir, are you from my country? I asked him while taking the books
Ser Jorah Mormont of bear island, I served your father for many years,I hope to always serve the rightful king, ser jorah explained turning to my oh so confused brother. (a/n: i love that accents though XD ) (Wade: so do i!)
Magister Illyrio stood up and made a sign to the slaves to bring a big chest for the Khal and I, when they opened the chest the where three stones that looked very similar to eggs
I felt a strange urge to pick one of them up, I reached my hands and picked one up gently and examined it Curiously.
Dragon eggs Alaenya, from the shadow lands beyond the shine, the ages has turned them into stone, but they will always be beautiful, he explained to me that made me think that he meant something else.
Thank you magister I said still fascinated by the dragon egg.
Khal drogo suddenly raised from his seat and stood there waiting for me.
I returned the dragon egg in the coffin gently and stood beside my husband, he walked down the stairs (Alaenya: he's being rude!) (author: how the heck did you get in here!?)  

I followed him slowly unsure what I'm supposed to do, all men and woman where following me as i walked over to the Khal. And there I saw the most beautiful horse I have ever seen in my life She's beautiful I said to my husband while petting her. turned to ser Jorah.

Ser jorah I i don't know how t say thank you in dothraki, I said feeling frustrerad not be able to communicate with my own husband 

There is no word for thank you in dothraki he said to me.                                                                           Khal drogo got infront of me and lifted me up on the horse then mounted his own. Viserys walked infront and grabbed my leg, make him happy, that was the only thing he said to me as i glared at hi, do not order me around brother or you'll regret it i said to him riding away with the Khal to our honeymoon

awhile later as i was watching the sunset with tears falling on my cheeks and the Khal behind me, caressing my cheek softly, his hand falling gently on my shoulder,  first taking off the upper part off my dress then let it fall to the ground and me crying covering my chest. The Khal grabbed my arms taking the away from my chest  (A/N: do i have to type this? i feel awkward! DX ) (Alaenya: *fanning herself* just keep going!)  No, he softly reapeted over and over again while bending me over. 

 A/N: please tell me i can stop there?, i'm a blushing mess -/////-  Alaenya: you could have done that better... A/N: your mean -_-' Alaenya:no i'm not, oh and I finally got a name! ^_^  A/N: you do realize I named you after my ball python right -_-  Alaenya: I don't care it's still pretty *hugging self and giggling* A/N: *sweatdrop* i'm sorry guys, i know this one was no good, i will try and change it  or delete it then rewrite it but, i have have like limited time to write right now *bows* sorry