The Gucci Prince

Once upon a time, there lived a prince. He was cute and kind and his smile mades you fall in love. He was pure and loved his family.

Everyone loved him, the Gucci prince.

Far away, there lived a princess. She seemed to be nice but still naughty. She had cute chubby cheeks and her eyes, which were hide behind glasses caught your attention.

Everyone loved her, the Chanel princess.

Unfortunetly the princess got tired of life and started to distance herself from society.

She lived a quite life with just a few friends in her small castle and her sketchbook. She loved books and discovering the world through them, so it happend that one day she came across the Gucci prince.

As she read about him she couldn't help herself but fall for him. It felt like she got new energy to keep going and everyday her feelings for him grew.

But how should he know?

He lived far away and never even heard about her.

,,I need to marry him." , she said one day.

In the meantimethe Gucci prince had other goals. He wanted to stay young forever but as time passed he had to grow up and become a king. He didn't like the idea and was jealous of his younger siblings, since they could keep living without caring about anything.

The day came and he knew he had to marry soon. If he could, he would have married his stuffed lion.

He decided to give a big party and every princess that wanted to could come. Everyone was free to come but since the Gucci prince was adored by so many it was obvious that many would come just to try to win his heart.

An obviously the Chanel princess heard about it. This was her chance. She searched for her prettiest dress and ran to see her prince. Her mother forbid it to her to go to the party, because she thought it would be senseless. She wanted her daugther to marry someone who was not impossible to reach but the princess was way too stubborn to stay at home and so she ran away all the way to her prince, hoping that he would notice her.

But as she entered the castle of the Gucci prince and saw all the other princesses she got insecure.

,,What if he won't even talk to me?" she asked herself and got sad. She stood silent in a corner, far away from the prince and all the princesses, that were surrounding him. But he didn't pay attention to any of them. His eyes were lying on the Chanel princess. She confused him.

,,Why is she standing there like this?" , he mumbled.

He couldn't stop looking at her, she just caught his attention.

She didn't even notice him starring at her, because she was too busy with starring at her own feet.

But just until suddendly she noticed a hand, a hand of a prince wearing a Rolex

,,May I ask for a dance?" , the charming prince asked.

He wasn't the Gucci prince, but he was just as breath taking as him.

He had black messy hair and sparkling, but tired eyes and for a moment the princess almost forgot her love for the Gucci prince.

She was weak and blushed.

A weak moment and she nodded slowly. For some reason she couldn't resist the handsome prince of the Kumamon bears.

When the Gucci prince saw them two dancing and talking he felt a little pain in his heart.

He was worried and jealous at the same time. He never felt someting like this before.

,,She can't fall for anyone but me." , he said to himself

Was he in love? Whatever it was, ha had to get her out of his arms.

As he was thinking what he could do, a waiter, also known as the God of destruction in the whole castle, bumped into the prince of the Kumamon bears. He let go of the hand of the Chanel princess and she lost her ballance.

The Gucci prince was kinda confused about what just happendand didn't notice how the Chanel princess landed in the arms of another handsome prince.

It was the Mochi prince and everyone knew if you look into his eyes for too long you won't be able to stop yourself from desperatly falling for him.

And so knew the Gucci prince.

The princess looked up to the Mochi prince and he smiled at her.

When the Gucci prince saw them two together he panicked and ran as fast as he could just to grab her hand.

Quickly the princess turned around and she couldn't believe her eyes, when she finally saw her beloved Gucci prince just infront of her.

He was the most handsome and adorable prince she had ever seen and she wasn't able to describe him and how amazing he was to her.

All of the sudden the Gucci prince felt nervous and all he could say to her was: ,,Come with me."

He dragged her out to a balcony, where they could be for themselves.

Her heart was beating so fast, faster than ever before. She felt like she was dreaming. She couldn't believe what just happend.

How could she be that lucky?

The prince felt nervous and happy at the same time. He had so many thoughts on his mind. He felt weird. She really made him feel weird, but for some reason he felt like he needs her to survive. He wanted her to stay forever

But he didn't know what to say.

What does a prince do?

He remembered all the conversations and rules he ever learned but do manners really would make her fall?

For a moment the prince was himself and forgot all his manners and decided to make her laugh.

,,You know I've got an elephant on my body." , he said and finally she managed to look at him.

He pulled up his sleeve. There were two moles on his arm and he pinched in between them, so that it looked like an elephant.

,,See." , he said while showing it to her.

She giggled and he did too. Love was in the air.

They both felt in love and their hearts beated fast.

That was the Moment were they both knew they were made for each other.

So it happend, that they married on a beautiful spring day and lived happy ever after with many little cute princes and princesses.