Rapmonzel

Once Upon a time, there was a small Kingdom where a tall and handsome prince lived. He was polite and intelligent, his only problem was that, no matter what it was he was able to destroy everything just by touching it.

Since he was born he broke everything.

But it wasn't his fault. Before he was born, his parents made a witch very angry.

She was so angry that she accursed the prince right after he was born.

,,He will end bitter." , the witch spoke and left the kingdom forever.

Since then his parents got worried that maybe one day he would destroy the castle accidently or anything worse and he was forced to stay in his room.

He was trapped.

But instead of complaining he used the time wisely and became a clever young man. He had big dreams and hoped that one day he would be able to see the world. But for now all he had was the sight, the window in his room gave him.

He was satisfied until that one day.

There was a new servant in the castle.

It was a young girl that was just as clumsy as him.

No matter what it was, she was able to destroy everything. Her hands were wicked and she was a magnet for trouble but she still got to work in the castle. She was a good help, even through she broke something from time to time.

The servants were used to it.

Whenever she had a break she went out to read books and that was the time when the prince got to see her. There were not many servants that were able to read so she caught his attention.

Someone just as intelligent as him.

He was able to see her everyday and he started to fall for her. She was just too beautiful, while she looked concentrated at her book. But unfortunetly he wasn't able to reach her.

She was too far away.

But did she even know him? He was the prince so she had to, right?

Of course she did.

Whenever she cleaned some of the rooms in the castle, she saw potraits of the prince. She always sighed when she saw them. The prince was so handsome and so she caught herself falling for him. She couldn't doubt it, that she kinda had a crush on him, but she was only a servant.

She didn't even know him really and he didn't know her, but they still had a crush on each other.

Yet life had to go on and so she tried to bury her childish feelings and kept working.

But the prince didn't even think about it. He was way too clever to stay in his room forever and he still wanted to see the world, now with her by his side. He was sick of staying alone in his room and just wasting time. He wouldn't be forever young so he had to do something.

And surely he did something.

It was on a regular day and everyone was busy. Nobody noticed how the prince sneaked out of his room, walking through the whole castle and searching for this one girl.

The girl was at the time cleaning one of the hallways, but stopped when she suddendly heard a breaking Vase.

She sighed and turned around: ,,Just more work."

She walked pass the broken Vase and suddendly saw the prince.

All the feelings she tried to forget were back, all at once.

The prince tried to clean the mess but as he saw her he felt like someone took away his breath. He couldn't think straight and looked quickly away, since he kinda blushed.

,,I'm so sorry." , he mumbled.

His heart was beating so fast and hers did too.

Something needed to happen. He knew this was his chance. He wanted to escape the castle but not without her. He couldn't let her here.

He took her hands and she didn't broke. It was the best moment in his life because he felt like he just found a soulmate.

Surely they were since they both were so god damn clumsy and Masters in breaking things.

But together they could learn to take care of each other. Together they could become careful. They could complete each other.

,,Can you please stay with me?" , the prince asked.

And obviously this question should change their life forever.

They ran away, out of the castle and all they had were themselves. They went to see the world and live the life.

And nothing, not even their clumsyness, could stop them.

_

A/N: I dedicate this one to my friend AJ cause she's a master in breaking things and a Namjoon Stan lol 〆(・∀・@)

Anywayyyy I hope you enjoyed those fairytales so far

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧