The Oresoren

Xaden woke up and stretched his arms high above his head. He looked over and saw that Arian was missing. For a minute he panicked, but when he gazed at Roxanne, he saw that she was sleeping on her lap. He sighed with relief.

"You awake?" Xaden saw Roxanne peek over her shoulder to look at him.

"Not really..." Xaden yawned and cracked his back. "That crystal is nice looking...But it's not a real good sleeping area..." He got to his feet and walked over to Roxanne only to sit back down beside her.

Roxanne shrugged. "Suck it up butter cup."

"That's cold..."

"That's my job..."

Xaden and Roxanne stared at each other. Roxanne eyes were filled with amusement as Xaden glared.

"Uh..." Roxanne and Xaden looked down at Roxanne's lap as Arian started to show some life. She lifted her head and sat up. When she realized she was sleeping on Roxanne's lap, she jumped back a bit. "S-sorry!" She exclaimed.

Roxanne shook her head. "I don't mind. I don't think Xaden would of either."

"HEY!" Xaden shouted. The three of them heard someone cough.

"SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!"

They looked behind them and saw Alex sitting up and glaring. Arian laughed as Xaden opened his mouth. "Roxanne made me do it!" He pointed to her accusingly.

Roxanne rolled her eyes. "He's lying."

"AM NOT!"

"Xaden, you know that you don't have to reply back to her comments..." Alex said with annoyance to his tone.

Xaden chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his head. "uh...." He saw Alex get to his feet. "Wait no please do-" Alex smacked his head. Xaden yelped and held his head. "That was harder than the last time..." He whined.

Arian shook her head. "Suck it up buttercup."

Xaden looked at her. "Didn't Roxanne just say that?"

Alex crossed his arms and looked down at Lia who was still sound asleep. "Well...Who wants to wake her up?"

"Oh oh!" Xaden raised his arm and waved it wildly in the air. "Me me! I do I do!"

"I think we should just leave her." Roxanne suggested.

Alex shook his head. "She'll cause trouble that way...Even though I should consider that idea..."

"Can I wake her up now?"

"Go ahead."

"Cool!"

Xaden jumped to his feet and ran over to her. He got down to one knee and examined her for a bit. Then he lifted his hand and smacked her head. Lia screamed and suddenly sat up. Xaden leaned back before she smacked her head against his own.

"OW! Teach what was that-" She looked at Xaden. "Wait...You're not Teach!" She jumped to her feet. "WHY DID YOU JUST HIT ME YOU MEANIE?!"

Xaden shrugged and walked away. Lia waved her arms. "I'm not done talking to you!!"

Xaden stood beside Arian. Arian stood up and chuckled. Roxanne also stood up and walked a little ways from everyone.

Lia glared at Xaden. "Big Blue you are not nice at all! That really hurt!" She rubbed her head. She then glared at Arian. "And you, Flicker! You just laughed! And I know you did don't you deny it!"

Arian blinked. Then she burst into laughter. "That's not funny!" Lia snapped.

Alex coughed into his hand. "Okay you guys that's enough." He said. "Now let's just get out of this forest."