The War!!

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"....How about now?"

"Nope."

"...................Now?"

"No!"

".............................................................................Are we there now?"

"Have we stopped in front of a large white tower?"

"Uh....No?"

"THEN WE AREN'T THERE YET YOU IDIOT!"

"WELL I'M TIRED OF WALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I DON'T CARE SUCK IT UP YOU WIMP!"

"HEY!"

"SHUT UP YOU TWO! WE'RE SUPPOSE TO BE GOING TO WAR! STOP ARGUING!"

Lia and Arian fell silent as Alex yelled at them. Alex glared at them crossly as they marched. Truth is, you could actually see the white tower that Asher had mentioned as they set off, but Lia was too stupid to notice. Roxanne scoffed as she watched it come closer and closer to them.

They all had to go back though the woods, into town, and out through the other side. The town's people thought it was a parade of some sort. So as they walked by, the towns people waved to them and threw them roses...Arian got one thrown on her head, so she caught herself on fire and burnt it. Erik on the other hand, took the roses and they are now currently in his pocket.

As they got closer to the white tower, Asher suddenly held out his arm to halt the army. They did as told as Walter walked up beside him. "What's wrong, sir?" He asked. But Asher didn't have to tell him. Walter's eyes were wide as he stared out at what was in front of him.

Lia skipped over to them. She saw what was in front of the tower. "Ashey! I thought you said that this would be an surprise attack!" She whined.

Asher sighed and pushed his glasses higher on the bridge of his nose. "I thought so too but..."

Roxanne face-palmed herself. "They're already waiting for us." She murmured as she watched the Red Army standing there, also staring at them.

Asher turned to his soldiers. "Elements, stay to the right. Remember, save your friend, then go defeat the leader of the Red Army and this war will stop."

Erik saluted him. "Yes sir!" He suddenly pointed to the right. "Charge Elements!"

Just as he said that, Asher lifted his hand and yelled out, "CHARGE!"

Lia screamed as she jumped out of the way when the Purple Army ran toward the Red. They were all yelling and screaming as they ran onto the flat, dirt area where the war was going to happen. Alex called the group over and they headed over to the right where less fighting will be. Lia got a bit confused as there was a twisted path ahead of them. But every chance they got, they went to the right path.

Alex suddenly stopped, grabbing his mace. "Guys, watch out!" He warned.

Roxanne took a Ninja Star from her pocket and suddenly threw it. The group heard someone scream and a faint thud. They just realized that Red Soldiers were on behind rocks and boulders and were about to surprise attack them. Lia pouted and stomped her foot. "Hey! I didn't want to fight!" As one of the Red Soldiers drew his sword to her, she yelled at him and summoned her staff. She pointed it at him calling out, "Holy Cross!" And all of the sudden, the floor beneath the guy turned white. The dude suddenly flew up into the air and a large yellow cross appeared in the sky, terminating his immediately.