2

Selena POV

"Track her down. NOW!" I yelled. When Ariana left, I ran to Noel's house. Noel is one of the guys that helped me and Ariana get drugs. "Bren come here!!" He yelled. I winced, damn he's loud as fuck...louder than me. Bren came in, looking tired. "Do you know what time it is!? Gosh..." he said. I rolled my eyes, and got the collar of his shirt and picked him up from the floor. "Listen, you don't whine bout' some crazy shit. You listen to me and Noel or you don't get paid!" I yelled at him. "I get paid?" He asked. Gosh... this boy. I rolled my eyes and slammed him into the wall. "Okay, okay, calm down Selena. You're turning into Ariana Jr." Noel said. I took a deep breath and fixed my top. As soon as I did that, Bren and Noel looked me up and down, both smirking and licking their lips. Gross.

"Damn, Selena, you're really hot

"Damn, Selena, you're really hot.." Noel said. "Back off dude!" Bren yelled. Oh gosh. Time to take out the bitch side of me on them. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, AND TRACK ARIANA DOWN!" I yelled. Noel and Bren both ran to the computer, and tracked down Ariana. I looked at the computer and ran out. She was near Zayn's house. As soon as ran out, I realized I needed a car. I went inside, and without Noel and Bren noticing, I took their car keys. I ran out, and started the car. I put the address in the GPS. Was Ariana planning on going to the cabin, or Zayn's house? I rolled my eyes, she left me. Not the first time, maybe I should just ditch her too, just like she always does that to me... I stopped the engine halfway there. I got out and started walking forward, looking for a sign of life. Smoke was everywhere, Zayn's house.